Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

After 3+ weeks. Got in yesterday
4C7EBF8A-08A2-4F19-B73E-A09B931D9D7D.jpeg

yes any cleaners should be able to do it... i usually take my least favorite jersey there to tailor and if they are good ill go back there...since ive been buying my size all they have to do is tailor the length... but for my old school jerseys that were 2 sizes big they have to tailor the length and width...what i do is bring a jersey thats already been tailored length and width and they keep that jersey to use as a sample to tailor my new jersey... waiting on them to tailor my bulls jordan pinstripe thats 2 sizes big and gave them my magic johnson jersey thats already tailored so they got both right now... going to pick up on friday... another thing tell them once they tailor the jersey to move the tags on the bottom up to match the jerseys tag when you originally bought it... didnt tell my cleaners this so they left the mitchell and ness tag all the way on the bottom on my ewing smh

Any discount codes on the Kobe’s? Bought some for 30% off a couple months ago from NBA.com.

Also for the guys tailoring, any tailor should be able? Specifically just taking in the sides or shortening the Jersey?
That 20EMPNBA20 code that worked on those Kobe jerseys that day probably got somebody fired lol. Hobbett's hade a 20% one last week week which I thought was shocking, because they dont need a code to move these jerseys; some are selling out the same day they restock

Any discount codes on the Kobe’s? Bought some for 30% off a couple months ago from NBA.com.

Also for the guys tailoring, any tailor should be able? Specifically just taking in the sides or shortening the Jersey?
Length should be easy, side would depend on the style of jersey. If theres any panels or anything might be a bit trickier

I wanna buy some M&N branded shorts but they haven't even shipped my last order yet. so I guess ill wait.

They put up a bunch of random size stuff this morning that I guess they found in their bottom drawer, one of which is a Ken Griffey Jr Reds Authentic sz Medium if anyone is interested.

They put up a bunch of random size stuff this morning that I guess they found in their bottom drawer, one of which is a Ken Griffey Jr Reds Authentic sz Medium if anyone is interested.
smh they would drop a 3x in that Jabbar right after I bought a 2x smdh.

M&n funny man

They have a 95 smoltz @ 300 then again discounted @ 250

Theyll probably **** around and send you a bigot john rocker jersey if you order the 250 one

M&n funny man

Theyll probably **** around and send you a bigot john rocker jersey if you order the 250 one

The site is littered with all that assbackward logic. However, I did appreciate it when it came to copping my Tom Seaver. I used a code in addition to the markdown price, and yet, they had the same jersey for $350. Makes no sense.

M&n funny man

Alot of that stuff is reissue of the same, jerseys that just get an updated style number but theres still old stock etc will show up as double on the site...the mismatch on pricing tho yea idk lol

But yea i dont think ive ever been on a worse site, that search bar is hell tryna find the right thing :sick: :sick:

Alot of that stuff is reissue of the same, jerseys that just get an updated style number but theres still old stock etc will show up as double on the site...the mismatch on pricing tho yea idk lol

But yea i dont think ive ever been on a worse site, that search bar is hell tryna find the right thing :sick: :sick:
The old RL site on mobile was pretty wack. Used to scroll down and it would take me to a page for a random item. **** was frustrating as hell to navigate

M&n funny man

For the jerseys with different prices, a lot of the cheaper ones will claim to have twill logo and numbers, while the more expensive ones will claim to have felt logo and numbers. As someone said above I think this is just old stock vs new stock. All of the new baseball jerseys will be $350 with felt logo and numbers.

only experienced the $100 sale once during black friday it seemed like a while ago... but i was lucky and got 1 jersey got the home rookie kobe jersey with the gold logo :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom