Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

^ ya i took a huge break from M&N until visiting this thread daily lol..i got 5 pairs of shorts myself when i had 0 just a year ago...didnt do to bad with jerseys and only copped 2 this year

finally got my Jazz shorts after a month. got hit with $93CAD duties smh

Damn. I would've thought that amount would've been fine and avoided duties. SMH.

So over the past few months I went from having 0 pairs of Mitchell & Ness shorts to acquiring 13 pairs..I think this is a real dangerous habit..worse than my sneaker collection

I’ll show y’all what I’ve bought once the last two pairs arrive...

Definitely can get addictive. I currently own 6 shorts. Haven't got more because of the weak sales in recent times. Also, learning from my younger days, it's just pointless to have so many. I Just try to pick the ones I really want. Mentioned a few weeks back the 3-4 pairs that are on my hit-list, once I get those I'm done.

Addicted to these shorts...

IMG_0733.JPG

^ ya i took a huge break from M&N until visiting this thread daily lol..i got 5 pairs of shorts myself when i had 0 just a year ago...didnt do to bad with jerseys and only copped 2 this year

I haven’t bought a jersey in years..I just never wear them..I do want to reup on Kobe jerseys but I need discount codes

Damn. I would've thought that amount would've been fine and avoided duties. SMH.

Definitely can get addictive. I currently own 6 shorts. Haven't got more because of the weak sales in recent times. Also, learning from my younger days, it's just pointless to have so many. I Just try to pick the ones I really want. Mentioned a few weeks back the 3-4 pairs that are on my hit-list, once I get those I'm done.

How have you limited yourself? There’s so many dope shorts that have been created. I get its the same question as sneakers, but I’m a basketball fan first so I’ve always admired the shorts from the golden era of basketball which is the 90s for me. This summer I wanted to change my shorts up a bit since I mainly wear Nike/Jordan shorts just wanted to add some variety

I haven’t bought a jersey in years..I just never wear them..I do want to reup on Kobe jerseys but I need discount codes

same exact reason I stopped buying jerseys.... I just wear more t shirts in the summer...the 2 jerseys I bought was a Mattingly jersey for when I watch the Yanks play and home penny since he one of my favorite players and I never see that jersey....if I do buy jerseys again it will be either Jordan or Kobe n that's it... for now I'll just stick with my old jerseys and get them altered which I hardly wear too lol...

US made and some El Salvador runs of jerseys are the goods man. Just comparing that Price to the Olympic Jordan is like night and day. Older runs feel like athletic material, while newer jerseys are made for fashion purposes more than anything.

Yea wish M&N would do simple tweaks and revamp their basketball line and go back to a more authentic feel. Sad thing is, it wouldn’t even cost more money. You’re already buying the mesh, buy something lighter weight and larger mesh holes. Cut the jerseys differently instead of the cookie cutter bull**** shape.

those two would change the jerseys completely. If that improves it Atleast means they’re trying then they can work on making the shoulders more accurate and the pipping in certain jerseys

Back
Top Bottom