Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

One of favorite players growing up.

Stopped at a Wawa for some backwoods and there he was. :smokin
B634B784-7FEF-4ACA-9FA2-6BAAA201E873.jpeg

Give us some 03 WS marlins. Miggy, beckett, dontrelle

50983113.0.0.jpg
Man, i rewatched that 8th inning game 6 of the nlcs and man dusty baker is a terrible manager :lol:

He left Prior in there waaaay too long. Dude ran outta gas in the 8th. Pierre and Castillo had GREAT ABs against him, pudge got the single. Gonzalez booted that easy play and then Derek Lee slapped a tying dub into left.

Easy to blame Bartman and use him as the scapegoat, but he wasnt the only fan reaching for the ball. Wild how the media outted his address tho.

Looks like M&N is releasing a new batch of these Kobe’s with the newer tag :emoji_eyes:
These run quite short, right? I wouldn’t know which size to cop honestly. I’m afraid a 44 would run short, and a 48 would definitely be too baggy.

The yellow 2000 Finals Kobe is the ultimate Kobe piece (since the purple is off on the away joint).

These run quite short, right? I wouldn’t know which size to cop honestly. I’m afraid a 44 would run short, and a 48 would definitely be too baggy.

The yellow 2000 Finals Kobe is the ultimate Kobe piece (since the purple is off on the away joint).

Nah. They don't run short.

Ya it was he sat out during the 7th inning stretch in protest of the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. Thats why i was shocked when that popped up on Google.

Delgado always been one of, if not, my fav blue jay. That 4hr game was special.

300th career. The 3rd one was impressive to me, just yanked that ***** off a lefty. 4th one was an absolute bomb off Windows restaurant and that bat flip 🔥

Met him one time when he was a Met. Really nice dude.

I’m in a similar boat but thankfully my list is almost done. Bought 10 jerseys over the past couple months (6 M&N, 4 others) and a pair of Just Dons.

Honestly Kobe’s passing was the catalyst for me. Lord willing, I want to be able to pass the jerseys of my favorite players down to my kids. Let them be fresh in some true vintage. Or I’ll be that old guy in some heat at random games :lol:

Back
Top Bottom