Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Give us some 03 WS marlins. Miggy, beckett, dontrelle

50983113.0.0.jpg

I was able to overlook the Grizzlies collar for $100. But they goofed with that one. I had no probably eventually moving it for $350 a few years later, crappy collar and all though.

I was able to overlook the Grizzlies collar for $100. But they goofed with that one. I had no probably eventually moving it for $350 a few years later, crappy collar and all though.
That collar is horrible.
it’s like have a turtle neck on ur neck n arms.
similar to the Iverson jerz. Terrible. Great to have as a collectible but to rock....
dat ain’t it chief.

Last edited:
Any of these would be appreciated
jays.jpg
image.jpeg
Delgado Carlos 12-2012-430_Act_NBLMangin.jpg

I typed in Carlos Delgado Blue... and it said blue lives matter. I was ready be so disappointed til i seen its some ******* cop from the Bronx with the same name.

Phew

Yeah, if I remember correctly, Carlos was one of the first to kinda protest during the anthem in the early 2000's. Can't imagine he'd be on that mess today. :lol:

Yeah, if I remember correctly, Carlos was one of the first to kinda protest during the anthem in the early 2000's. Can't imagine he'd be on that mess today. :lol:
Ya it was he sat out during the 7th inning stretch in protest of the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. Thats why i was shocked when that popped up on Google.

Delgado always been one of, if not, my fav blue jay. That 4hr game was special.

300th career. The 3rd one was impressive to me, just yanked that ***** off a lefty. 4th one was an absolute bomb off Windows restaurant and that bat flip 🔥

Vince Dino jersey finally came in from UK
55A85C34-E7D4-43CC-958F-2D4641908234.jpeg

Still can’t get over how much better M&N jerseys are compared to these Nike authentics. I was checking daily for the City Edition Nets Kyrie to become available again. Jumped on it and finally got it in. But like this....
B0BF3552-A45D-4F34-87EA-31F6829A5DE8.jpeg

653B20B9-63E1-4C70-BB1A-8E84D8AECCAF.jpeg

SMH....

I’m good on jerseys for a while. The MJ and AI are still on my list only to replace the oversized jerseys I got years ago.

They shouldve stitched BROOKLYN'S IN THE HOUSE over the tag instead of BROOKLYN NETS

i felt the same way when I got my Biggie Nets jersey in.. went with the black though cuz I'm not from bedstuy, felt weird.

i felt the same way when I got my Biggie Nets jersey in.. went with the black though cuz I'm not from bedstuy, felt weird.
I really wanted the black but I only saw size 40 and 52 available. Didn’t want to miss out completely so settled on the white.

Vince Dino jersey finally came in from UK
55A85C34-E7D4-43CC-958F-2D4641908234.jpeg

Still can’t get over how much better M&N jerseys are compared to these Nike authentics. I was checking daily for the City Edition Nets Kyrie to become available again. Jumped on it and finally got it in. But like this....
B0BF3552-A45D-4F34-87EA-31F6829A5DE8.jpeg

653B20B9-63E1-4C70-BB1A-8E84D8AECCAF.jpeg

SMH....

I’m good on jerseys for a while. The MJ and AI are still on my list only to replace the oversized jerseys I got years ago.
That dino jersey is fire. I had sellers remorse and so glad I'm able to required it. As for the nets jersey, the backing can be removed.

Back
Top Bottom