Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

heavily debating on copping those black bulls shorts. im usually a 30-31 waist tho so would that small fit? dont mind the inseam

i f'd up and didnt cop ***** 
mean.gif
ohwell.gif

that gretzky is flames 

Can't believe I missed out on the 98-99 Spurs Duncan in my Size 52, called the store also and told me they only had a size 60 left :smh: hopefully I catch a restock soon but doubt it...dude told me on the phone might not be a restock till the spring :rolleyes...only one I got to cop online was that Dallas Irvan with the double stars can't wait to see it in person :smokin :D

So happy with it, glad I went with the medium because it runs very big(pause). Weird y M and N sent it in a bag and not a box. Oh well I'm happy.
Bigger or smaller than Nike's current jerseys? I find a medium Nike jerseys big when I would wear a large in all other Nike tops.

Bigger or smaller than Nike's current jerseys? I find a medium Nike jerseys big when I would wear a large in all other Nike tops.

they run a size smaller then Nike Elites, Elites are wider except the teams who don't use the Flywire jerseys which I believe are the Panthers, Packers, Falcons

Sorry for the confusion, I meant to compare it to the Nike Limited jerseys

Elites are bigger by default because off all the shoulder pads you're wearing underneath

Sorry for the confusion, I meant to compare it to the Nike Limited jerseys

Elites are bigger by default because off all the shoulder pads you're wearing underneath

in regards to the limiteds then I would say the Nikes run a little bigger but not much

mlb.com shop having a 30% off + free shipping

more of a selection than mn.com as well

Finally my sz in the road 93' Bo Jack White sox :smokin

Kinda want this satchel Paige browns too...

Last edited:
:smh: Been holding off on getting a Kobe jersey for a minute...

Ben busy all weekend and didn't get around to ordering one during the black friday sale.

Now Kobe goes and announces his retirement..

**** life.

Back
Top Bottom