Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Anyone know where I can find a Duncan Spurs 98-99 jersey in Tx, trying to get 1 of my cousins out there to find me one but he can't find one anyone know a store down there that Carrys M&N jerseys over there?

Never posted the Shrug jersey I got from the original release. Fits smaller than preferred (but feel a Large would be too big) but still very satisfied. Waiting until next summer to finally break it out. Never thought I'd spring for an MJ jersey but this one is the best of them I feel and warranted the purchase.

Last edited:
So the FedEx driver went to my mom's crib today and told the investigators "Yeah I definitely delivered here, this was the house". I know for a fact he was lying, my mom was home all day, and even coincidentally checked the front door shortly after the package was "delivered". She gets several packages a week, and none have ever been stolen. so I know no one stole it. Either way, pissed isn't even the word. I filed a claim with Mitchell and Ness, but if FedEX doesn't claim responsibility, i'm assed out of $150. Amazing.

Last edited:
^^^ I had issues with them last year also. The idiots at M&N wrote unit 89 on the address, when I in fact live in 289. It got delivered to another unit. Luckily the person was nice and let me pick up the package.
When I talked to M&N/fedex they said I would be screwed since I didn't get signature guarantee on the package. M&N offered it for that reason, and since I knowingly declined it, M&N doesn't owe me anything

^^^ I had issues with them last year also. The idiots at M&N wrote unit 89 on the address, when I in fact live in 289. It got delivered to another unit. Luckily the person was nice and let me pick up the package.
When I talked to M&N/fedex they said I would be screwed since I didn't get signature guarantee on the package. M&N offered it for that reason, and since I knowingly declined it, M&N doesn't owe me anything

Yeah, i put no signature too, but I never thought this would happen. Hoping FedEx just claims responsibility, it took an entire week just to "contact the driver" :smh:
That's honestly the main reason why i'm upset, had to jump through so many hoops to get an answer.

Sorry to hear about your situation.

Appreciate it fam

M&N be puttin those damn stickers on the box too with whats inside, yea its abreveated but the sizes are still on there, thats how my last box came i was like wtf 
mean.gif

hopefully fedex will own up to the L @JordanHead718212  

So the FedEx driver went to my mom's crib today and told the investigators "Yeah I definitely delivered here, this was the house". I know for a fact he was lying, my mom was home all day, and even coincidentally checked the front door shortly after the package was "delivered". She gets several packages a week, and none have ever been stolen. so I know no one stole it. Either way, pissed isn't even the word. I filed a claim with Mitchell and Ness, but if FedEX doesn't claim responsibility, i'm assed out of $150. Amazing.
Bro it's Xmas time so if you want as a fellow Nike talker I'll send u a cool $10 to start up a go fund me page (a la ) Nike talk and hopefully you could build up that $150 u lost and hopefully at least M&N will be nice enough to give you the disco for the slip up. If serious just hit back on the forum so that you can let me know how I could send u the ten. I got mines and I did ask for the signature with delivery. My jersey was delivered by a young whipper snapper and he did look a little devious but hey can't judge a book by its cover but with that sign and delivered I didn't have to get a twisted conclusion from the books pages. So I could understand your pain. Lost money, jersey and on top of that a very good discount that comes about twice a year.

M&N be puttin those damn stickers on the box too with whats inside, yea its abreveated but the sizes are still on there, thats how my last box came i was like wtf :smh:

hopefully fedex will own up to the L @JordanHead718212

I've never noticed these stickers you speak of. Maybe I jus wasn't paying attention. Ima have to look when I get home. I have a box waiting on me...

I've never noticed these stickers you speak of. Maybe I jus wasn't paying attention. Ima have to look when I get home. I have a box waiting on me...
its like a packing sticker / label..i dont know if thats new or old or even an accident..but it def. had it on my box on my last order

Bro it's Xmas time so if you want as a fellow Nike talker I'll send u a cool $10 to start up a go fund me page (a la ) Nike talk and hopefully you could build up that $150 u lost and hopefully at least M&N will be nice enough to give you the disco for the slip up. If serious just hit back on the forum so that you can let me know how I could send u the ten. I got mines and I did ask for the signature with delivery. My jersey was delivered by a young whipper snapper and he did look a little devious but hey can't judge a book by its cover but with that sign and delivered I didn't have to get a twisted conclusion from the books pages. So I could understand your pain. Lost money, jersey and on top of that a very good discount that comes about twice a year.

I dont even celebrate christmas but ill pitch too.

Repped. I'll pitch in as well.

Wow bro, that means alot. Thank you, I really appreciate it. Inbox me, let's talk.

Just posted up this pic yesterday of my shipping label. These companies are dumb. I got lucky.

ddb0f6a7_IMG201512011847341449024705.jpeg

Last edited:
Pic of sticker in question. Clearly shows size 48 cubs and Mets near where the box was cut. Smh. Always get sig confirm from mn. Put me down for 10 for the homie too.

This was the 50% baseball sale box for my sandberg cubs and mets cokeboy Jersey. And I got a raglan too.

Second sticker is from the 40% off private sale...shows pacer and trail clearly and k/48 for size 48 smh

Any company that offers sig confirm up front like that, gotta take it. Because if you don't, it's gonna be on you.
View media item 1812525View media item 1812534

Last edited:
^yea jus peeped my box. Never noticed the sticker before. Deff will b gettin sig confirmation from now on. Not super detailed but if someone knows, then could b a problem...

^
smokin.gif
 I wish i would've checked the warm-up jackets. I never knew they restocked the Warriors Blue Jacket. I would have mos def copped. Nice pickups!

^:smokin  I wish i would've checked the warm-up jackets. I never knew they restocked the Warriors Blue Jacket. I would have mos def copped. Nice pickups!

No kidding u would have loved to get the heat one on the low but didn't even think about it

^
smokin.gif
 I wish i would've checked the warm-up jackets. I never knew they restocked the Warriors Blue Jacket. I would have mos def copped. Nice pickups!
thanks. yea somone else posted the warriors jacket after my first order was already shipped and i was already thinkng about placng another order for the cunningham so i said eff it, throw it in there too...

Back
Top Bottom