Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

:smh: Been holding off on getting a Kobe jersey for a minute...

Ben busy all weekend and didn't get around to ordering one during the black friday sale.

Now Kobe goes and announces his retirement..

**** life.

Thts soft though, Kobe a legend like MJ. His jersey is timeless.

:smh: Been holding off on getting a Kobe jersey for a minute...

Ben busy all weekend and didn't get around to ordering one during the black friday sale.

Now Kobe goes and announces his retirement..

**** life.

Thts soft though, Kobe a legend like MJ. His jersey is timeless.

Yeah, but since he's retiring, his jerseys about to skyrocket for the foreseeable future

^same here man i had the gold 8 jersey in my cart on Wednesday with the 40% off and i didnt pull the trigger. Now theres no 44's left

Lol Fedex is still investigating what happened to my package. Now that Kobe announced his retirement, i'm gonna be a lot more angry if they don't locate my package. It's not gonna be pretty if they lost it, supposed to hear back tomorrow.

Anyone have experience in getting NBA jerseys tailored?

Is it worth it to get a 48 tailored to a 40? Or too risky?

depends on the sides. What jersey? If it has side panels on the side it can be tricky

Throwback 97 away jersey. So no side panels.

It should be doable, yeah? Or will it look all unproportional since its 2 sizes up?

Throwback 97 away jersey. So no side panels.

It should be doable, yeah? Or will it look all unproportional since its 2 sizes up?
its doable. The arm and neck holes might be a little larger but not uncomfortably large.

I've got it done. It's not a hard process and any reputable shop can do it. I got it done at my local laundromat for $10. Hopefully, your height fits a 48 as well. I copped a 48 since it the last size left and tailored it to a 40. Everything fits well, but the name sits a little lower than I wanted since I'm only 5'7.

Not sure if you can make it out, but this was a 48 and I asked the lady to tailor the chest to 21.5 inches.

View media item 1809315View media item 1809316

I've got it done. It's not a hard process and any reputable shop can do it. I got it done at my local laundromat for $10. Hopefully, your height fits a 48 as well. I copped a 48 since it the last size left and tailored it to a 40. Everything fits well, but the name sits a little lower than I wanted since I'm only 5'7.

Not sure if you can make it out, but this was a 48 and I asked the lady to tailor the chest to 21.5 inches.

View media item 1809315View media item 1809316
:pimp: Thanks for the pics fam

I think I'm going to do it. I'm 6'1 so a 48 shouldn't be too long right?

Back
Top Bottom