Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Not a fan of basketball shorts of baseball teams, or football jerseys of basketball teams...All goofy **** to me

One thing I def don’t want is baseball basketball shorts. So cringe.

So...BASEketball shorts?? Smh

A7AE0C60-2DA2-4428-8B9F-09007BDC300A.jpeg

We still doing collection pics?
42C9C72E-F53F-43BF-AAA8-61F2AE48875D.jpeg
42F7188F-FFB6-477D-B978-CB38A395C6B9.jpeg

Crazy that at one point I had the actual Champion pro cuts of 3 of these (Magic, Nets, Bucks). I'm still sitting on the Bucks which is super huge. :smh:

Thinking about copping these since they're on sale.

Anyone else have em?

369pa_310_95gsw_1.jpg

Yes I own them. That blue and yellow pops as shown by fenixconnexion. fenixconnexion. 's post.

We still doing collection pics?
42C9C72E-F53F-43BF-AAA8-61F2AE48875D.jpeg
42F7188F-FFB6-477D-B978-CB38A395C6B9.jpeg

The Hawks and Nets warmups go dumb hard

Imma one day hop on those warm-ups heavy.

Only have the classic Bulls joint right now.

I get mad compliments everytime i wear my Heat joint, it got the big fireball logo on the back. I've yet to wear the red Bulls i copped for like $70 :smh:

Thinking about copping these since they're on sale.

Anyone else have em?

369pa_310_95gsw_1.jpg

A lot of us in here copped when they were on super sale for the low.

Ready to style this summer even if we’ve been in the off-season since March.

5E67D44C-2D77-4BD1-925A-42594F5DECD2.jpeg

Ahh man i might need this Starks t shirt :rofl:

The Hawks and Nets warmups go dumb hard

I get mad compliments everytime i wear my Heat joint, it got the big fireball logo on the back. I've yet to wear the red Bulls i copped for like $70 :smh:

A lot of us in here copped when they were on super sale for the low.

Ahh man i might need this Starks t shirt :rofl:
How much did yall cop for?

Question for everyone who has ordered internationally and shipped to the US ... My jerseys got delivered today via FedEx and didnt have to pay any customs duties/taxes. The total cost was $680 USD and that's what was listed as the value on the customs form/label. Should I expect to get something in the mail from FedEx that I will I have to pay or how does that work?

Question for everyone who has ordered internationally and shipped to the US ... My jerseys got delivered today via FedEx and didnt have to pay any customs duties/taxes. The total cost was $680 USD and that's what was listed as the value on the customs form/label. Should I expect to get something in the mail from FedEx that I will I have to pay or how does that work?

The threshold is $800, so anything under you’re gucci.

These Cavs shorts too while were adding things to the wishlist

Attachments

• 5179EFD8-76D2-40E8-82B1-43069583BBED.jpeg
    5179EFD8-76D2-40E8-82B1-43069583BBED.jpeg
    348.2 KB · Views: 389
You could remove the number yourself in 15 minutes w/ a seam ripper and then just take it somewhere to get sewn back down.

I would recommend that anyone who's into jerseys learn how to strip them because you save yourself a lot of time and money and it's fairly simple.

I strip jerseys all the time, it’s the “los Angeles“ that would have to move up as well but they won’t even stitch that back on because of their licensing agreements.

So...BASEketball shorts?? Smh

A7AE0C60-2DA2-4428-8B9F-09007BDC300A.jpeg

Damn, those would be kinda dope. And, as a Cubs fan, they're Cubs colors and Rizzo and Bryant's numbers. Would be tempting. I also own two pairs of the M&N Cubs shorts and wear them all of the time. Perfect for a hot day at Wrigley, when attending sporting events was a thing that happened.

I strip jerseys all the time, it’s the “los Angeles“ that would have to move up as well but they won’t even stitch that back on because of their licensing agreements.

You don't need EPS for that, tho, just strip it yourself and take it to a seamstress.

EPS wait times are a nightmare and they're probably worse now w/ all that's going on.

Back
Top Bottom