Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I have mention this before: Iverson was a 4 time scoring champion, went to the Finals, Rookie of the Year, MVP, 3 time steals leader, 11 time All Star .... but the jersey you make for him is 97-98 when NONE of that stuff happened!!?? Why does M&N do that!? So aggravating.

I have mention this before: Iverson was a 4 time scoring champion, went to the Finals, Rookie of the Year, MVP, 3 time steals leader, 11 time All Star .... but the jersey you make for him is 97-98 when NONE of that stuff happened!!?? Why does M&N do that!? So aggravating.

From what I've gathered here, M&N R&D keeps tabs on this thread and they must see how much people HATE the wide shoulders of the 76ers dazzle style jerseys of the early 2K's:lol:

Alrite I should have done more reading first. Those 97-98 jerseys were new that year and only lasted until 2000. So I guess they are just giving us that jersey style option. I thought they were around longer that.

Birthday gifts to myself came in :nthat:

Copped the gold 8 & 24 off of eBay for under $300 and I’m glad they came out legit.

6F805118-7C3D-47C3-A8D8-F0E1CA52E666.jpeg
I need that 00 finals jersey, it’s escaped me too many times before!!

Mail call up top. Only got the All Star swingman because M&N stays lacking on making authentics for 1995 and 1996.

Orlando authentic pic, need the Shaq Home version to re-release 🤞White McGrady (56) brings back memories of me the spring-summer of 04 when I would I had the royal blue NBA headband and crispy white AF 1’s. Couldn’t even get a stunt for the rest of the summer, as they traded him to Houston. Became a throwback with the quickness lol.

Attachments

• 071CB5B0-7CEA-4CC9-81AB-29623B5026E9.jpeg
    071CB5B0-7CEA-4CC9-81AB-29623B5026E9.jpeg
    481.2 KB · Views: 217
  • 221EF75C-4C83-42B3-874B-3DA2BF404F03.jpeg
    221EF75C-4C83-42B3-874B-3DA2BF404F03.jpeg
    254.4 KB · Views: 228
I was really waiting patiently for the 98 AS purple Kobe jersey to restock on the M&N site, but I couldn't pass on the 20% off 96 purple rookie Kobe jersey from Hibbett. Glad to see some of y'all was able to cop the 98 AS jersey.

I was really waiting patiently for the 98 AS purple Kobe jersey to restock on the M&N site, but I couldn't pass on the 20% off 96 purple rookie Kobe jersey from Hibbett. Glad to see some of y'all was able to cop the 98 AS jersey.

That Hibbett sale is over right? If so, I regret passing on the rookie jersey lol.

That Hibbett sale is over right? If so, I regret passing on the rookie jersey lol.
yeah it is. They have a 20% off promo now, but you gotta be able to pick it up in person and there's no Hibbett close by here in SF lol. Just gotta wait for the next sale. I was able to cop his gold and purple rookie jerseys all under retail. Hopefully they will carry more #8 jerseys other than his rookie jerseys in the future.

Any Houston folks in here know of a decent tailor that could work on a Jersey?

Man...
I would have had a good spot I could have recommended for you. They did tailoring, pockets for all shorts etc.
But now they are closed for good due to COVID-19. :frown:

So now I also need a new spot for tailoring & pockets. :smh:

PO

Back
Top Bottom