Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

:lol: :lol:
Where does this rank on the list top 10 things said on NT?

survey says...,,
144C5B90-B80F-479A-B791-0B3754413297.gif

These are half assed pics. But got these in today from m&n. Took less than 2 weeks which isn’t all that bad. Got every M&N Kobe Laker jersey now. Will probably at some point go for the all star stuff. (Wish I never sold my 2003 all star jersey a few years back).

F63DF49F-CBB9-4FCD-8F10-705CE4F928D8.jpeg
9A926CF4-21AB-464C-B13F-15DD3AE5861B.jpeg

Seems like the number placement on the 96-97 is a lot better on the larger sizes

1. What took you so long? :tongue:
2. That's a lot of pickups in a 3 month span.
I originally ordered a couple pairs two years and I ended up ordering a 3xl thinking they would fit..but I was able to fit myself and my wife in them at the same time 😂😂

I then sold them and didn’t bother buying any..I still kept track of this thread but never decided to pull the trigger on anything..I do have a few winter hats from M&N (bulls, hornets, heat) And some snap backs but didn’t buy a pair of shorts until this year to actually keep and wear

Covid-19 allowed me to revamp my wardrobe so to speak 😂

Last customs question... made a rookie mistake and ordered over $800 on one international order shipping to the US. Is there a way to self clear customs in the US to avoid the huge brokerage fee FEDEX will charge? I know you can do this in Canada but cant find any info on doing this in the US. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom