Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Quick question, I’m about to pick up that Lakers shooting shirt. Do they run TTS or should I size up? I normally wear a L. Thanks I’m advance y’all.

I have one. They run on the bigger side, so you can size down or go TTS depending on how you like your clothes to fit. Don't go up a size for sure.

not gonna lie, this would be dope

item_33102_1.jpg
Hope they release it one day... :nthat:

has anyone seen any of the black 2000 reds BP jerseys for sale online any place. I know theyre a bit older but I'm after either the Larkin or Griffey for my collection.

The look for sure. The Lakers Logo is larger and slanted properly. Mine Hatsurgeon pair had pockets that I added so the pockets weren't a huge things but the pockets in the back are nice. Just overall a much better product than Hatsurgeon.

I'm not knocking people that want to go that route but now I truly see the difference in quality. Was able to get the pair for 340 so not bad.

Wrong font used also.. Just Don uses the older font while HatSurgeon uses the newer font

Well...

I finally joined the Just Don club...and I now understand the knock on Hatsurgeon.

20200716_125519.jpg

The Hatsuregon pair is on the bottom...yeah I'll be doing Just Don from here on out... Guccishades was right...but damn just noticed he isn't on NT anymore....

20200716_125533.jpg

If can get my hands on the purple pair I will. Not gonna go Don crazy just Lakers for now. If I can find Sixers and Magic at a discount, I'll do it.
I ain’t gonna lie, I got a pair of shorts done by him as well and I don’t think they came out bad all. Maybe since my size in shorts is much smaller, e lettering doesn’t look that way.

I ain’t gonna lie, I got a pair of shorts done by him as well and I don’t think they came out bad all. Maybe since my size in shorts is much smaller, e lettering doesn’t look that way.

Like I said, I got no beef with folks that go through him. I still have some stuff that he did that Just Don hasn't done (Blue LA/Crenshaw joints). But yeah when it comes done to it, you can tell the difference in quality.

Like I said, I got no beef with folks that go through him. I still have some stuff that he did that Just Don hasn't done (Blue LA/Crenshaw joints). But yeah when it comes done to it, you can tell the difference in quality.
I agree. For sure, there’s no way to duplicate the work/quality of it isn’t the actual product. I can’t bring myself do drop $350-400 for shorts especially with Cali tax lol

My size gone, but thanks for the heads up tho.

And **** a Sprewell Knicks authentic, they need to drop that Warriors Spree again, **** is so clean.
For some reason every time I think of Spree, I have associated him with that Priceline commercial making a comparison of him and David Robinson. *there there*

Back
Top Bottom