Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

That Jason Kidd is :nthat:

I'm still waiting for them to drop this one. Definitely my favorite Nets Uni.
That gray and red color combo is just beautiful.
That was also the year the year they made the Finals against the Lakers if im not mistaken.
jason-kidd-aka-j-kidd.jpg

might have to cop this for retail if they drop this since im from NJ... it needs to be the mesh joint and not dry fit though... i had the champion joint and never wear it since i got it during the baggy era its 52 when im really a 44... cant even get it altered cuz of the side design smh...

Last edited:
Well...

I finally joined the Just Don club...and I now understand the knock on Hatsurgeon.

20200716_125519.jpg

The Hatsuregon pair is on the bottom...yeah I'll be doing Just Don from here on out... Guccishades was right...but damn just noticed he isn't on NT anymore....

20200716_125533.jpg

If can get my hands on the purple pair I will. Not gonna go Don crazy just Lakers for now. If I can find Sixers and Magic at a discount, I'll do it.
The look for sure. The Lakers Logo is larger and slanted properly. Mine Hatsurgeon pair had pockets that I added so the pockets weren't a huge things but the pockets in the back are nice. Just overall a much better product than Hatsurgeon.

I'm not knocking people that want to go that route but now I truly see the difference in quality. Was able to get the pair for 340 so not bad.
Where from

man that kidd is dope. I dont wanna pay retail tho lo

I feel you on the retail point. I definitely think Covid has helped M&N immensely. So many people sitting at home either working or unemployed. Summer time most people would be out and about, busy, travelling. Now when you're bored home with extra cash that $300 retail doesn't look as bad as pre-Covid.

I'm still trying to stick to my guns and not pay retail for certain items but it's definitely getting tougher. All the pickup posts don't help either. :lol:

Shoulda been had this but better late than never.

F629AEFE-A09E-4966-92CA-B706ECFB5E74.jpeg

On my hit-list one day.

Yes I need it again :lol:

prefer without the patch but they havent released it without one again..

I actually remember ordering it from fanatics without the patch but they ended up sending me the one with the patch back in the day.

Prime time...
20200716_141257.jpg
20200716_141244.jpg

Original runs of the Cunningham with the JB patch. Way too big now.

Same with this prime time. This was a limited edition run. You can tell the difference between this one and the new run they have.

You are a better man than me my guy!! As my favorite football player and a Cowboys fan, 1994 and 2000 are not recognized by me. We would have a three-peat if it wasn't for the missed PI call. Great collection nevertheless, and hopefully M&N releases a '92 Braves jersey

1594936555721.png

You are a better man than me my guy!! As my favorite football player and a Cowboys fan, 1994 and 2000 are not recognized by me. We would have a three-peat if it wasn't for the missed PI call. Great collection nevertheless, and hopefully M&N releases a '92 Braves jersey

1594936555721.png

I'm a fan of prime time. I actually can't stand the cowboys. His jersey is the only piece of cowboy gear I own....

I just want the 60th Anny and 06-07 away Kobe jersey. I tend to stay away from jerseys without nba finals patches.

Back
Top Bottom