Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I grabbed the jazz and Timberwolves when they restocked but not the Grizzlies. Wish I did. I’ll get them sometime. Have the Nike ones in both like guy posted a few posts as well.

Heat shorts arrived. Two interesting observations. 1. They’re made in Vietnam instead of China. 2. They have a Spring 2020 tag on them so hopefully that means m&n brings back more older stuff from a few years back. It’s been a good 3-4 years since we last saw these Heat shorts released.

78161FEB-A946-429C-BD78-BB23747DB32B.jpeg
68B4794B-149B-4374-A2FF-F9BDD099D52A.jpeg

Heat shorts arrived. Two interesting observations. 1. They’re made in Vietnam instead of China. 2. They have a Spring 2020 tag on them so hopefully that means m&n brings back more older stuff from a few years back. It’s been a good 3-4 years since we last saw these Heat shorts released.

78161FEB-A946-429C-BD78-BB23747DB32B.jpeg
68B4794B-149B-4374-A2FF-F9BDD099D52A.jpeg

Current doofus in chief ain't coo with China so there has been a shift I suppose. I noticed that with the Olympic stuff. Materials still feel stiff tho.

I've had M&N jerseys for the past 15 years but never had a pair of their shorts but thanks to you fiends that keep posting I had to cop my favorite uniforms shorts. YESSSS they are swingman bc pockets ARE A MUST for me. All I can say is they're fiiiya and shouldve copped a long time ago.

Plz tag me if you see the white pair pop up anywhere for retail.

20200717_172732.jpg

Last edited:
I don’t know if y’all have ordered from Exclusive Fitted before but they got a nice selection of shorts. They had the suns joints not long ago but are OOS now

I've had M&N jerseys for the past 15 years but never had a pair of their shorts but thanks to you fiends that keep posting I had to cop my favorite uniforms shorts. YESSSS they are swingman bc pockets ARE A MUST for me. All I can say is they're fiiiya and shouldve copped a long time ago.

Plz tag me if you see the white pair pop up anywhere for retail.

20200717_172732.jpg
White magic swingman. They do have the Authentics also

I don’t know if y’all have ordered from Exclusive Fitted before but they got a nice selection of shorts. They had the suns joints not long ago but are OOS now

White magic swingman. They do have the Authentics also

freshjs 23 freshjs 23

Back
Top Bottom