Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

So miraculously, my jersey showed up at my mom's crib. The package had been tampered with of course, which means the driver delivered it to the wrong house, and then lied about it. I appreciate all the donations, and I'm willing to give the money back to each person that donated, just PM me and i'll send it ASAP. Thanks again guys,

So miraculously, my jersey showed up at my mom's crib. The package had been tampered with of course, which means the driver delivered it to the wrong house, and then lied about it. I appreciate all the donations, and I'm willing to give the money back to each person that donated, just PM me and i'll send it ASAP. Thanks again guys,

I mean even if he knew he sent it to the wrong house he's not gonna admit it, could have been honest mistake.the sad part is whoever he delivered it to was a scum bag and opened it hoping it would be something useful or of value then realized they didn't have use for it and gave it back to UPS :smh:

the sad part is whoever he delivered it to was a scum bag and opened it hoping it would be something useful or of value then realized they didn't have use for it and gave it back to UPS
mean.gif
its new york..no real surprise there 

I mean even if he knew he sent it to the wrong house he's not gonna admit it, could have been honest mistake.the sad part is whoever he delivered it to was a scum bag and opened it hoping it would be something useful or of value then realized they didn't have use for it and gave it back to UPS :smh:

Honest mistake or not, just fess up to it. I had to jump through hoops to get an answer, it took me a week just to hear a lie from him :smh:
Anyway, we past that now.

its new york..no real surprise there 

I sent it to my mom's crib in MD, and the part where she lives in got some shady clowns over there as well :lol: :smh:

Honest mistake or not, just fess up to it. I had to jump through hoops to get an answer, it took me a week just to hear a lie from him :smh:
I sent it to my mom's crib in MD, and the part where she lives in got some shady clowns over there as well :lol: :smh:
it's the right thing to be honest but realistically he'd probably risk losing his job or at least some penalty if he admitted to leaving your package in the wrong place

Honest mistake or not, just fess up to it. I had to jump through hoops to get an answer, it took me a week just to hear a lie from him
mean.gif

I sent it to my mom's crib in MD, and the part where she lives in got some shady clowns over there as well
laugh.gif
mean.gif
I live in MD

I recently ordered some stuff from M & N and I went with a size medium which they say is a 40 but the stuff is a little big.  The small is a 36.    I'm 6', 150 lbs. but with really long arms so my true size is probably a 38.   Is there anyone out there of a similar stature that buys small?  I'm curious how much of a difference there is between the two sizes.  Thanks.

I recently ordered some stuff from M & N and I went with a size medium which they say is a 40 but the stuff is a little big.  The small is a 36.    I'm 6', 150 lbs. but with really long arms so my true size is probably a 38.   Is there anyone out there of a similar stature that buys small?  I'm curious how much of a difference there is between the two sizes.  Thanks.

I'm about 6' 160 and 40 fits me fine for Basketball jerseys. I have a Yankee jersey too and that fits well, it's just a little bit small, but not to the point where I look ridiculous. My hockey jersey fits good too, but the sleeves are just a little short. I think it may just be that jersey (Rangers Brian Leetch 1994 I believe). I have a windbreaker from them and the sleeves are slightly short on there as well. I have long arms too, so I struggle to find sizing for multiple brands, not just this one. I don't think a Small will work at all. Hope this helps.

I'm about 6' 160 and 40 fits me fine for Basketball jerseys. I have a Yankee jersey too and that fits well, it's just a little bit small, but not to the point where I look ridiculous. My hockey jersey fits good too, but the sleeves are just a little short. I think it may just be that jersey (Rangers Brian Leetch 1994 I believe). I have a windbreaker from them and the sleeves are slightly short on there as well. I have long arms too, so I struggle to find sizing for multiple brands, not just this one. I don't think a Small will work at all. Hope this helps.
Thanks for the feedback.  I didn't think small would work either.  I ordered the Montreal Canadiens Patrick Roy jersey in small as a gift for someone and decided to try it on and it was terribly ill-fiiting - tight in the waist, short in the sleeves while the Bobby Hull Chicago Blackhawks warm-up jacket in medium was too roomy in the body, the sleeves were perfect.  I guess it doesn't matter as I'm a 38 year old wearing sports gear and it's not like I'm going to wear it to the opera.

Thanks for the feedback.  I didn't think small would work either.  I ordered the Montreal Canadiens Patrick Roy jersey in small as a gift for someone and decided to try it on and it was terribly ill-fiiting - tight in the waist, short in the sleeves while the Bobby Hull Chicago Blackhawks warm-up jacket in medium was too roomy in the body, the sleeves were perfect.  I guess it doesn't matter as I'm a 38 year old wearing sports gear and it's not like I'm going to wear it to the opera.

Lol you gotta read on the site before you order. Some pieces are cut slim (it'll say tapered fit or something) and then the rest will say it's regular (roomier fit). I don't remember the exact words used to describe these 2 fits, but check on the site and you'll see what i'm talking about. This only applies to clothing though, not jerseys.

Last edited:
Lol you gotta read on the site before you order. Some pieces are cut slim (it'll say tapered fit or something) and then the rest will say it's regular (roomier fit). I don't remember the exact words used to describe these 2 fits, but check on the site and you'll see what i'm talking about. This only applies to clothing though, not jerseys.
The funny thing is the two pieces I ordered - the Bobby Hull and a NY Giants sweatshirt both say tailored fit and they're both a little bigger than I would prefer.  My healthy lifestyle does not lend itself to Mitchell & Ness clothing.  It could be worse though:  I could have bought a Champion hoody.  

Back
Top Bottom