Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Already had the green one, had to scoop the yellow tho. I remember watching baseball on TV with my pops one time when I was younger and Rickey was on 1st base, and my dad says he's gonna steal. Sure enough he swipes 2nd with ease and I became a fan of him since then. I was amazed at how fast he was and how he could change the game just using his speed. I don't think we'll see another Rickey Henderson ever again.

View media item 1813396

^

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

just subscribed to this thread so I could hopefully catch the next one. I was seeing them talking about a sale on their IG but I'm not near philly
sale was 'private' online for the 40% off. reg. sale was 30%

Last edited:
private as in only for employees or private where almost everyone was able to access it easily?
na, they just sent out an email blast with a mvp code or whatever, dont know if it was for frequent shoppers or just subscribers or both

Reactions: alp
na, they just sent out an email blast with a mvp code or whatever, dont know if it was for frequent shoppers or just subscribers or both
private as in only for employees or private where almost everyone was able to access it easily?

Make an account on their website. When sales happen they will send an email notifications and codes for private sales.

I only had one previous purchase and they sent me the sale code. From what I remember, the code didn't work if you did not have an existing account on their site

I only had one previous purchase and they sent me the sale code. From what I remember, the code didn't work if you did not have an existing account on their site
yea you def. gotta have an account cuz when i carted stuff the code wasnt working then i realized i wasnt signed in and then it started working after 

Yeah. ive never purchased from them before, just punched in the code that was posted in here.

When its account only, Anyone can make an account after the emails are sent out to take advantage

No worries guys

Just sign for for the news letter or be subscribed to this thread and you will know about the sale right before it happens

What's up guys,

Whoever said they wanted to donate towards my stolen package can PM me. Meth said that paypal would be better than gofundme, so that's what I'm using. Thanks a lot, appreciate you guys for wanting to help me out. Much love.

^ I peeped when you put that 1st pic on IG, I thought you was in a secret location or some **** :lol:

They only got 12 pairs and the employees took my size i had to drive to Plaza De America in San Juan ( 15min drive) They had plenty and nobody was there either to buy them lol

Back
Top Bottom