Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

NT PLEASE HELP ME DECIDE!
Im stuck between authentic 97 Purple Jazz shorts or 2000 ALT Blue 76ers. Just such a iverson fan I want to pull the trigger but the no pockets is scaring me lol. Saw a pair of KG timberwolves blue w/ pockets just hate how cheap they look

Im stuck between authentic 97 Purple Jazz shorts or 2000 ALT Blue 76ers. Just such a iverson fan I want to pull the trigger but the no pockets is scaring me lol. Saw a pair of KG timberwolves blue w/ pockets just hate how cheap they look

Jazz are considered a lot of people’s favorite pair of shorts. If you could snipe at retail definitely go Jazz. No other shorts look like that one.

[/QUOT
Go with jazz. I’ve seen the sixers shorts sitting around for some time now. I’m sure you can land those down the line.

jazz shorts are always out of stock and people willing to pay resale for them and people always looking for the restock.

blue philly is always in stock and even on the used marketplaces for dirt cheap.

it's a no brainer lol. One highly detailed short with big design and a big embroidered team logo and a nice waistband with details or plain blue mesh shorts with a small 76er on the side only?

jazz shorts are always out of stock and people willing to pay resale for them and people always looking for the restock.

blue philly is always in stock and even on the used marketplaces for dirt cheap.

it's a no brainer lol. One highly detailed short with big design and a big embroidered team logo and a nice waistband with details or plain blue mesh shorts with a small 76er on the side only?

VERY TRUE!!!! Thank you, Im such a sucker for the authentic waistbands. Im gonna be hooping in these lightly. They are up on M&N I was able to use 15%off n got free shipping

Jazz first.

But get both

If you’re an XL go cop these classics!!! Hurry

officially done for a minute!!!
my homie went to the LA store on Fairfax , finally got White bulls , Utah Jazz , no pinstripe black bulls

9C3242EB-B408-47BF-B695-B6EF85DBA38D.jpeg

Got the Gtown shorts in today from 19nine and they're trash. Sick colorway but the quality isnt even near swingman quality in my opinion.

I knew it............ I could c through the pic and rationalized it has between cheep b-ball/boxing shorts quality and ordered the Rip Hamilton UCONN shorts........ R.I.P.....

I wonder if I could stop it and seed it byke?

Back
Top Bottom