Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Bert.

Supporter
Joined Oct 24, 2010
Are you referring to a reddit thread? Theres a dude who copped a Kobe from an eBay seller I think some of you in here copped from, supposedly all the jerseys he been selling are fake...and looking at his completed auctions, man you are def right....Those damn near look authentic and you can't tell unless you have the jersey in hand. He breaks everything down to how the jersey ain't legit..

I would post the link to the thread but not sure if it's allowed in here..
Not sure in the reddit thread but there’s been talk on the Facebook groups

**** is bananas

Joined Jan 18, 2006
Are you referring to a reddit thread? Theres a dude who copped a Kobe from an eBay seller I think some of you in here copped from, supposedly all the jerseys he been selling are fake...and looking at his completed auctions, man you are def right....Those damn near look authentic and you can't tell unless you have the jersey in hand. He breaks everything down to how the jersey ain't legit..

I would post the link to the thread but not sure if it's allowed in here..
Man post it. We need to know what is going on...

Joined Jan 3, 2013
this is was the seller that sold inauthentic product on one of his feedbacks. I saw that and was like nah.

Joined Feb 4, 2001
On the grizzlies authentics they have the badge on the centre of waistband that doesn't stretch so they run tighter than the others.

I have a few authentic and swingman shorts, imo the swingmans run a little larger in the waist than authentics. Also, with the pockets having phone in etc it weighs them down a bit so better to go with a tighter fit in swingman than authentics imo.
Can anyone confirm if the 94-95 Sacramento Kings authentic shorts fit a bit quirky like the Grizzlies Authentics, because of that centre waist patch? I have the Grizzlies, and can confirm I had to size up as compared to Raptors and black Bulls.

Joined Jun 7, 2017
Can anyone confirm if the 94-95 Sacramento Kings authentic shorts fit a bit quirky like the Grizzlies Authentics, because of that centre waist patch? I have the Grizzlies, and can confirm I had to size up as compared to Raptors and black Bulls.
No they don’t , go tts

Joined Apr 19, 2005
I went true to size on the 1995-96 grizzlies pair and they fit the same as the rest of my authentics

Joined Nov 26, 2009
Size L now available in the blue Nets 91 shorts. Just got a pair, been checking back every day but haven't seen a L so pretty pumped. They also have a few XL left.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now