Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Joined Jul 24, 2013
Been looking at the Kobe yellow 8 Finals patch, and the yellow 24 championship patch since yesterday. I cannot decide which one. Hardest decision I've ever had to make in my life.

Joined Oct 23, 2006
I have MIA heat shorts AUTHENTIC ( swingman pixtured sue me couldn’t find real pic)
I have a Large looking to size down to a Medium. Brand new with tags HELP !!!
0620FF66-7865-46FA-A234-4471436147A2.jpeg

Joined Dec 14, 2003
Just wanted to let the masses know, he good. :lol:.
Surprised he didn’t bring the shopping cart out for today’s days haul.
I was in NYC for business last year, and I had dinner down in SOHO with my sister in law. We stopped by at KITH Treats afterwards, and who did I spot with the shopping cart! I couldn’t believe it lol :rofl:.

kingjay718

Supporter
Joined Jan 19, 2007
I was in NYC for business last year, and I had dinner down in SOHO with my sister in law. We stopped by at KITH Treats afterwards, and who did I spot with the shopping cart! I couldn’t believe it lol :rofl:.
:rofl: bruh. I wish I could’ve seen your reaction. Damn I didn’t know he brought it that far downtown. Sheesh.

Joined Dec 25, 2014
I’ve been waiting on that Earl Campbell to go on discount in my size. Got it for $180 +tax.

Joined Jun 12, 2006
Can anyone confirm if the 94-95 Sacramento Kings authentic shorts fit a bit quirky like the Grizzlies Authentics, because of that centre waist patch? I have the Grizzlies, and can confirm I had to size up as compared to Raptors and black Bulls.
TTS. They stretch normally. The grizzlies pair doesn't stretch and fits tighter, on the waist, but I still ran TTS on that as well because sizing up would be too baggy.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now