Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Apparently Alp was banned for saying some racist ish. If that's the case then good riddance

Wow! What did he actually say?

He ignorantly called me a Klan member after I stigmatized Swingman stuff being as bad as KKK of Confederate attire. He clearly didn't read context properly.

I finally got a correct fitting size 52 replacement earlier this summer.

I got a 76ers Allen Iverson rookie year jersey in fall 2002 in size 52 that was made in U.S.A. But I finally noticed it was too damn big because they stupidly cut it wrong so I was able to swap it out somehow for this one. I think the U.S.A. one also had discrepancies with font sizes too when I compared them.
IMG_4277.JPG
IMG_4279.JPG

He’s spending $400 on fashion shorts regularly, did y’all expect him to be an intellectual?

This is an actually accurate and logical assessment about that guy.

I really never thought he was a smart person based on his interactions with me on here. He seemed to lack logic honestly.

I would be down for some authentic baseball practice shorts

I can recommend the Nike authentic MLB shorts since I have a Dodgers pair myself. I got them in 2018 but I'm sure they changed the style as Nike normally does annually with league gear that is specified for practice or warm up attire or junk clothes as I like to refer to them that way.

I wore them most of the time when I used to go to Dodgers games. They were great ballpark clothes for me since they were comfortable and loose along with the fact I could support my favorite team as well.

Back
Top Bottom