Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

85’s like Mike in 98

17A5D5F5-1C2B-4B7D-B656-42C899EF024A.jpeg

Accurate indeed because Jordan wore the solid black uniform with a pair of I for his final appearance with the Bulls at Madison Square Garden in 1998.

I don’t think I’ll be buying any rookie Kobe jerseys online from now on until I can buy them in store to look it over

That's basically your safest bet honestly, to see the actual product in person based on the mass amount of flawed Kobe jerseys many customers received unfortunately.

Y'all a wild bunch. Got people going don sexual and can't go back to authentics, but thirsting for Laker lower quality swingman shorts. What happened to the I'll pass and I hope they release the authentics energy?

Here is some more trash lol:

Capture.JPG

Trash that's so bad it's not good enough to give to your cat or dog to chew on or destroy.

I can't believe I have finally gotten rid of all my jerseys I got during the 2000s this year.

I got rid of all my useless oversized jerseys last year. I thought it was safe to keep the remaining jerseys that were made in U.S.A. but didn't realize they were oversized as well until this year! I just devoted my time during this shutdown life to purge them and replace them with things I wanted or things I can use as somewhat trade bait.

The only jersey I have from the 2000s is a white Hawks Dominique Wilkins I acquired in 2003. I only kept it because I got it autographed by him at a signing he did at Fox Hills Mall Champs during 2004 NBA All-Star Weekend. Otherwise that oversized jersey would have been purged.

If they were swingman shorts based on real authentic shorts that look similar, if give some swingman fanboys the benefit of the doubt.

But everything out of that collection link is pure garbage. Y’all might was well cop the blackout versions or all gold joints or the seersucker pinstripes lol...same ****, different toilet

I don't know what's the fascination with those 19nine shorts.

It was obvious they would be crap based on simple optics. The quality and detail on those looked horrendous like Hulk Hogan's totally bald on top but having hair on the sides hairstyle. The quality looked thin and cheaply drawn with the graphics. The lower pricing was a sign those would be bad.

People who bought that crap and were shocked they were terrible upon receiving them were idiotic when the bad signs of those products were evident.

There's was some debate about shorts based on baseball previously. I agree the Just Don versions were overpriced and overvalued in addition to being stupid and unnecessary. Yeah, just another cash cow to attract stupid people who are in reality sheep or robots.

But I don't think baseball-based shorts are entirely bad or wrong. I think they're cool to wear if you want something loose especially during sunny seasons and it's a pair based on your favorite MLB team.

I think it's cool the MLB players wear them during practice or as junk clothes before their regulated games. I have a Dodgers pair I got in 2018 I used to wear a lot during summertime when I attended a lot of games at Dodger Stadium that season. They were cool loose fan attire for the ballpark.

Damn, I'm going to miss attending Dodgers games forever now. Things got acrimonious for me at the stadium due to some bad apples, specifically an a-hole supervisor catching on to my seating habits during 2019 season. I'm going to miss being able to upgrade to lower seating when I entered with a cheap ticket. And prices were increasing on the secondary market too.

As long as MLB-based shorts that are based on what the players wear, then they're all good to me. It's just the fashionable ones that are bogus.

Apparently Alp was banned for saying some racist ish. If that's the case then good riddance

He's been said some racist shxt from the time he joined this site. That always rubbed me the wrong way cause he stays by some of my dad's part of the fam in Uptown. And most of these clowns in here be defending him and ride his meat.

Please let’s not start this again
The battle of Swingman vs Authentic round 15507859.

Swingman vs authentic
Jersey/shorts sizing
Pockets or no pockets
Fanny pack or underwear w/pockets

Wash. Rinse. Repeat

Back
Top Bottom