Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I feel bad for the peeps who acquired the recent productions of 1996-97 Kobe jerseys lately.

It's evident peeps have been anticipating and coveting them especially in the aftermath of a tragedy only to have them come with a major flaw with the horrendous misplacement of the NBA logo on them. An absolute and unacceptable lack of quality control with those.

I'm really fortunate I got both of them in 2018 before piss poor production came around this year.

I usually stop wearing jerseys and shorts when September rolls around because I wear mines with only a wide beater, so I’m likely gonna cop one more for the summer and anything else will be for next summer.

still mad I missed out on the nets Jason kidd. Wow. Saw someone rockin’ it last night and damn it pops.

I usually stop around late October when it gets cold enough that I can't wear them for quick errands if I'm driving. My usual strategy is to wait things out for a good sale and anything I buy will be for the following summer.

I usually oppose the fashion swingman stuff they do but I kind of dig those bulls and lakers shorts.

with all the recent comments about the rookie #8 Kobe jerseys, I decided to check my Kobe jersey that I purchased from Hibbett nearly 2 months ago... as expected the NBA isn't as centered (not as bad tho) but the brown logo is annoying me lol. Im keeping tho as I got it for way under retail and used a $10 rewards to buy it.

Is this below retail anywhere?

580FF839-FAAB-4C1A-97B3-F42BC3115495.jpeg

I don’t think I’ll be buying any rookie Kobe jerseys online from now on until I can buy them in store to look it over

I had a Shaq wishbone neck jersey size 44 and it was a 32" length as most of them are.
Thanks man, preciate it.

I thought the front on those early 2000s Lakers joints was shorter than the regular mesh authentics. Good to know, got my eyes on the Kobe.

Y'all a wild bunch. Got people going don sexual and can't go back to authentics, but thirsting for Laker lower quality swingman shorts. What happened to the I'll pass and I hope they release the authentics energy?

Here is some more trash lol:

Capture.JPG

Back
Top Bottom