Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

74A67A68-4CB7-4E70-B182-CC7E4BAA4EE1.jpeg

Lol damn bro 19Nine shorts aren’t THAT bad, I own a couple pair and I like them. They should be like $30-45, but it is what it is

Lol damn bro 19Nine shorts aren’t THAT bad, I own a couple pair and I like them. They should be like $30-45, but it is what it is
everyone jumped down my throat when I mentioned they should be $40 tops

quality is the exact as the NCAA replica shorts by nike. ive got a pair of black Florida gators, exactly same material. copped brand new for $25 5-6 years ago

the designs of those 19nine shorts are dope, would cop but for those prices..

I would say 2002-2003 they did the 91-92 Suns authentics. They did a KJ, Tom Chambers. It went quick.

I wasn't close to being a teenager back then, so i had no clue :lol:

I still need that style of Suns shorts and the 96/97 joints

He could give away half his Finals MVP's and still have 1.5 more than Steph.

GOAT.
Steph was robbed of Finals MVP in 2015. People were hating on him so bad they didn’t even bother checking the stats.

Also, Magic has 4 rings if the NBA doesn’t fix the 1988 Finals. That series was highway robbery. Regardless, Magic and Steph are the #1 and #2 PGs. But Isiah should have 3 rings.

Ahhh can’t forget the Hawk. Brooklyn’s gift to the world. RIP.

I haven’t seen any of those Suns 1968-1992 authentics since they dropped.

Steph was robbed of Finals MVP in 2015. People were hating on him so bad they didn’t even bother checking the stats.

Also, Magic has 4 rings if the NBA doesn’t fix the 1988 Finals. That series was highway robbery. Regardless, Magic and Steph are the #1 and #2 PGs. But Isiah should have 3 rings.

You can play the what if game w/ every pro athlete.

Go ahead and take his ring from '88, still has 4 w/ 3 FMVP's and he's still the GOAT PG.

Never heard anyone say that Shaq/Kobe gotta give up their ring from '02, since we talking about robberies and all.

Back
Top Bottom