Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

D942D83D-1BB3-4806-B9E8-4E65CC5AECAF.jpeg
AD893FE1-39CF-4CE9-927D-8E01271B45AA.jpeg

Kobe from Fanatics shipped! 🙌🏼 I’m glad I decided to go for it. $209 for that was definitely a great deal.

mine is supposed to be here tomorrow. Broke down and ordered the Kobe home 99-00 finals jersey from Mitchell and ness. Got the low inventory email and said I didn’t want to chance it. Was the next one I wanted to pick up anyways.

pretty quick. I ordered both of Kobe's rookie jerseys off there and it shipped the next business day. took another 2 business days to arrive. I live in CA btw
I ordered a russell westbrook jersey on the 5th. It still
Says processing

Just a couple years ago I was getting killed for saying y'all should be wearing shoes that match the player or era cause half of y'all were wearing these shorts with ugly Yeezys or some running shoes. Now it's all I see.

One of the best pics in this thread. So damn hard to find kids jerseys, I don't know why. Been trying to find a few and they're impossible.

thanks bro. The jersey was given to me from my dads cousin. Got super super lucky .

but I appreciate that !!

Did I miss those authentic lakers shorts that were on sale for like $82? Can’t find em now. Need those and red Bull’s authentics xl 🥺

M&N customer service is legit one of the worst I’ve ever dealt with. May the lord bless you if you have to ever return something. They’ve had a pair of shorts I returned for 3+ weeks now and not a hint of a refund. May just file a chargeback and be done with it.
Any word on your refund? Today was my 14th business day, starting the day after they received the item, and the 20th day overall, and I still didn't get my refund. Im very surprised. There is no reason or excuse for it to be any longer than this.

File a claim with PayPal or your card company if they’re not refunding.
Well I have emailed them before and they have told me that they don't refund until 14 business days, starting the day after they receive your item. So today is really only the first day of them being late beyond their return policy. I will email them today and wait a few days for a response. If nothing happens by end of business next Monday I will look into other options.

M&N needs to bring back the long sleeve NFL jerseys. ****, bring back a lot of those late 90s and early 00s jerseys.

Any word on your refund? Today was my 14th business day, starting the day after they received the item, and the 20th day overall, and I still didn't get my refund. Im very surprised. There is no reason or excuse for it to be any longer than this.

bruh, by far exclusivefitted has the worst customer service ever. It's been over 3 weeks and I've never received ANYTHING. After over the 2 week mark, they finally answered one of my several email I've sent to them regarding my order. They said oh, it was an inventory error so they don't have it and I could get something else from their store if I wanted. I was like wtf? Y'all held my money, didn't do anything or answer any inquiries for 2 weeks, just to tell me you don't even have the item and try to get me to buy something else? I said no, I'd rather have a refund and a few days later they said they'll refund me. Now it's over 3 weeks and still no refund. I just filed a claim with PayPal yesterday. Never ordering from them again. Ever.

To be honest they don't process their online sales it seems. Like they'll let it sit there and if it happens to sell in their physical store before they actually process and ship out the online order, you're basically out of luck.

Back
Top Bottom