Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Seeing those heat shorts are going to make me take inventory of swingman replacements that need to be done

Seeing those heat shorts are going to make me take inventory of swingman replacements that need to be done

That's a good start.

Please purge any and all piece of :emoji_poop: swingman items in your possession. Elevate your expectations for quality. Go from trash to treasure.

Remember, it's F swingman for a majority of us on here.

That's a good start.

Please purge any and all piece of :emoji_poop: swingman items in your possession. Elevate your expectations for quality. Go from trash to treasure.

Remember, it's F swingman for a majority of us on here.

Look, who cares? I buy what I want and I'm not guided by anything that goes on in here. Stop acting like the damn thread hall monitor and SYAD. I'm all for opinions, but please keep yours.

Anyway... Latest pickups... I've been getting really lucky on US made runs of things... That Ewing is going to EPS when my first one comes back from them.

20200819_114019.jpg

Jordan 98 Finals jersey was on NBA Store size Large 25% off. Had it in my cart putting in shipping info, cart went to 0. Somebody checked out faster than me SMH.

This website has been a nice escape for me from the stress of the world. Now, more than ever, my hope would be that everyone tries to keep things positive. We have enough hate and negativity in the world right now... Do we really need to direct it towards folks for their particular taste on M&N product? From expensive Just Don shorts to a cheaper option that Swingmans provide for those that can’t afford authentic, I’m glad that we all have different tastes. It would be boring if everyone liked the same stuff I like... and much more difficult to obtain! Lol I always love seeing everyone’s pickup posts and the excitement that comes with mail day. Here’s to keeping it positive! 😉

Look, who cares? I buy what I want and I'm not guided by anything that goes on in here. Stop acting like the damn thread hall monitor and SYAD. I'm all for opinions, but please keep yours.

It's not about being guided by anything that goes on in here, it's about having expectations and standards as we all should. Nobody should be content with inferior or poor quality items given the options we have available.

I always saw it as backwards when people had authentic and bogus swingman in their possession.

This website has been a nice escape for me from the stress of the world. Now, more than ever, my hope would be that everyone tries to keep things positive. We have enough hate and negativity in the world right now... Do we really need to direct it towards folks for their particular taste on M&N product? From expensive Just Don shorts to a cheaper option that Swingmans provide for those that can’t afford authentic, I’m glad that we all have different tastes. It would be boring if everyone liked the same stuff I like... and much more difficult to obtain! Lol I always love seeing everyone’s pickup posts and the excitement that comes with mail day. Here’s to keeping it positive! 😉

Thanks for your message. I agree with most of your ideology.

But I strongly disagree with the cheaper option idea. If someone can't afford an authentic, then they shouldn't get a poor quality imitation. They could either be patient until it's financially feasible for them to acquire one or just not get it at all and live within their means. There's never anything wrong to live within your means, but getting a poor quality substitute to feel validated is unacceptable for the sake of having standards.

Thanks for the MJ and Kobe restock on NBA store. I copped the same away Finals MJ and Red All star Kobe jerseys with 25% off

Thanks for the MJ and Kobe restock on NBA store. I copped the same away Finals MJ and Red All star Kobe jerseys with 25% off
Hey BTW I put it up as a "spoiler", but its not showing that on my end. Does it come across as a spoiler for you all?

It's not about being guided by anything that goes on in here, it's about having expectations and standards as we all should. Nobody should be content with inferior or poor quality items given the options we have available.

I always saw it as backwards when people had authentic and bogus swingman in their possession.
Thanks for your message. I agree with most of your ideology.

But I strongly disagree with the cheaper option idea. If someone can't afford an authentic, then they shouldn't get a poor quality imitation. They could either be patient until it's financially feasible for them to acquire one or just not get it at all and live within their means. There's never anything wrong to live within your means, but getting a poor quality substitute to feel validated is unacceptable for the sake of having standards.

You’re far too concerned with the spending habits of complete strangers on the internet. You should focus on some personal issues if you’re this wrapped up in the material possessions of people you’ve most likely never met.

I think you can apply that Raise gift card deal that was mentioned before for Fanatics as well, but with the NBA store. $200 worth for $171

You’re far too concerned with the spending habits of complete strangers on the internet. You should focus on some personal issues if you’re this wrapped up in the material possessions of people you’ve most likely never met.

It was never about an individual's personal financial situation, it's about maintaining dignity as an enthusiast by staying committed to better quality authentic jerseys instead of getting a bogus and poorly made swingman.

Sorry I can't help that I hate inferior items and products.

Back
Top Bottom