Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Naw, it's that bad bruh
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

All good fam. I like wearing em big. Cant stand tight clothes. i dont wear the shaq. Just took a pic to show the difference in length in the older jerseys. I gotta find a good tailor to shorten that one.

Last edited:
i have a feeling everything i ordered isnt gonna fit :lol:

and a 44 is too big, they need to make a 42 or something.

hope for the best

Damn, now I'm worried mine won't fit either. I'm 6'5 195 and went with a 52 (only Kobe rookie away size available at the time). Should I be good?

Damn I ordered at 1:20 the same day the sale was posted and still no email..... I hope mines isnt cancelled

I got my shipping email around 3 am. The site still says processing, but it also has a tab for shipments. Expected delivery for Tuesday.

anyone know if we can leave a note with signature for fedex?

it says direct signature but my bther has done it in the past and worked. just wanted to make sure since i doubt anyone will be home

I don't know how you guys are getting away with sizing down so much on the jerseys. I'm 5'9" and 195 lbs and went for a XL and it fits me perfect. My Dominique Wilkins Hawks is only a inch longer than my Champion 95 Bulls pinstripe and Supreme Foamposite jersey. It's the same length too as my Alex English Nuggets away jersey.

Back
Top Bottom