Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

It’s too bad hibbett doesn’t ship to Canada, I was going to cop the 98 AS Kobe on M&N but they sold out of large sizes

New pick ups. I'm done FOR A WHILE

I need Heat Mourning or Tim Hardaway (red)

and The blue Garnett Jersey and I am fully done
image0.jpeg
I had the mourning red heat , sold it cos it was a 40. One of my biggest regrets

both medium & new. Its the MJ 89 all star & Kobe 04 all star. I copped the red finals MJ & and white 81 points Kobe jersey so Im in no needs of duplicate colored jerseys
Thanks I’m a large and I read ur post wrong, thought you had duplicates of each jersey. Still huntin the white 8 in a large

Kinda annoying Hibbett isn’t allowing a discount on these new Kobe’s.
not sure if this is good news or bad news but i'm going to have to correct you on this. 20% off at Hibbits work on Kobe jerseys (tried it on the '97 rookie). HIB20

sales tax collected in NYC #$@!%

not sure if this is good news or bad news but i'm going to have to correct you on this. 20% off at Hibbits work on Kobe jerseys (tried it on the '97 rookie). HIB20

I tried that code last night on the website and the app and it also told me that its not valid

Mad at myself for not grabbing those Georgetown shorts. Now I have to do the daily 6am site refresh in hopes of a restock.

Yeah discounts have been accepted on all their M&N for a long time. Weird they are excluding this specific drop of Kobe’s lol.

Sad that corporations and resellers honoring Ma
Yeah discounts have been accepted on all their M&N for a long time. Weird they are excluding this specific drop of Kobe’s lol.
Corporations and resellers honoring Mamba by being greedy. i guess this is how capitalism works, right?

tried to use my 25% code on hibbets for the 2000 finals and no dice... ill gladly pass... wasnt trying to spend money anyways lol

Back
Top Bottom