Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

‘89 griffey for today
CF68F90C-8804-451C-AA87-CFB348503C77.jpeg

After close to a month finally got my refund from Mitchell and Ness after filing a case with Paypal.

From now on I'm only paying with Paypal for M&N. If it would have been a regular CC payment, I would have to file a charge back.

Stupid that after 10 e-mails, it only took them one day after the claim with Paypal to give up the refund.

Waiting on the Iverson jersey like 😂
7D6D048D-69B6-4AE6-9859-6835475F5A7D.jpeg
I got the Iverson and two other jerseys coming in. I can already hear my girl now, “Oh great, more jerseys I haven’t seen you wear yet...”

Side note: Anyone cop their youth jerseys? $100 is tough to cough up for something that will only fit for a year or two. But I would like to do matching jerseys for a game.

M&N needs to get it together. The fact that it seems like they don’t give a damn about transparency and decent customer service always rubbed me the wrong way.

I don’t mind paying their high prices (even with sales and markdowns) for jerseys and shorts. Its what I collect and something I’m into. But the crappy service and nonchalant attitude they have needs to get fixed.

M&N needs to get it together. The fact that it seems like they don’t give a damn about transparency and decent customer service always rubbed me the wrong way.

I don’t mind paying their high prices (even with sales and markdowns) for jerseys and shorts. Its what I collect and something I’m into. But the crappy service and nonchalant attitude they have needs to get fixed.

The fact that they can update there website but not fulfill orders gets me hot.

Is it possible they update their website with orders that they should be getting in soon (within the month), and not stuff that they actually have on hand?

Also what's the longest anyone has an order out in here? I have one from 15 days ago that I haven't heard anything about.

What the F is up with Mitchell & Ness authentic jersey prices on eBay?

Why are they so high on there now when jerseys haven't been a fad since the early 2000s? Sellers have prices listed at $300 regular price or no lower than $200 for legitimate pieces like it's 2000-02 when people willingly paid $300 apiece.

I assumed we could get them on there for less than $100 with patience nowadays like how it was in 2004. I get it with $200 or higher if it's a legitimate Michael Jordan piece, but not anything else for that amount.

It looks like M&N finally decided to get to my account this morning :lol:. I had 4 back-to-back e-mails from them on shipment confirmations I've been waiting on for the past month including the G-town shorts.

I literally always try to get my M&N from places other than M&N. Their customer service is atrocious.

i had a feeling their customer service sucked... i ordered 2 pairs of shorts and they didnt charge me tax since NJ has no tax on clothing... but when i ordered my home penny jersey like 2 weeks after i got charged tax... it was 12 bucks i shouldnt of got charged tax... i didnt want to bother with their customer service so i just accepted it lol

The lakeshow2 2004 days of cheap m&n are gone. It’s deals to be had if you’re patient and search consistently, it’s just a matter of playing the waiting game.

dwalk31 dwalk31 Same here. When I got those heat shorts off eastbay it was such a positive change of pace. Ordering something on a Monday evening and getting it delivered that same week on Friday.

jaymosenvied jaymosenvied same. They love restocking stuff knowing it’ll sell fast and they’re going to use covid as their excuse to take 2 weeks to ship. I know on the website it mentions there’s going to be delays, but cutting back on the restocks (especially stuff they know will sell well) and trying to catch up on all orders they’re behind on so they can get it to where things are manageable would serve them well.

I’m going by my hibbits today to see if they really have those Kobe’s and if I can use a discount in store

Hey NT family I placed an order with Karmaloop on Monday and received it today. Purchased the 2008/09 purple finals Kobe jersey. I compared this with my 2008/09 yellow Kobe jersey. I noticed the following (I am also a very meticulous collector):

1). The purple and yellow ones both have the newer MN jock tag;
2). Purple one manufactured for Fall 2020 and yellow one manufactured for Fall 2018
3). The shoulder width on the purple one is around 1.5" wider than the yellow one
4). The purple (around 30" length) one is around 2" shorter than the yellow one.
5). Width on both jerseys are about the same.

I don't doubt the authenticity of this jersey but could anyone relate in terms of QA/QC? IMG_2914.jpg IMG_2915.jpg IMG_2916.jpg IMG_2917.jpg IMG_2918.jpg IMG_2919.jpg

Last edited:
Hey NT family I placed an order with Karmaloop on Monday and received it today. Purchased the 2008/09 purple finals Kobe jersey. I compared this with my 2008/09 yellow Kobe jersey. I noticed the following (I am also a very meticulous collector):

1). The purple and yellow ones both have the newer MN jock tag;
2). Purple one manufactured for Fall 2020 and yellow one manufactured for Fall 2018
3). The shoulder width on the purple one is around 1.5" wider than the yellow one
4). The purple (around 30" length) one is around 2" shorter than the yellow one.
5). Width on both jerseys are about the same.

I don't doubt the authenticity of this jersey but could anyone relate in terms of QA/QC?

Someone else bought one of those purple Kobes recently and I thought the cut looked different. Not that it was fake, but just changed. Was it Bert. Bert. ?

After close to a month finally got my refund from Mitchell and Ness after filing a case with Paypal.

From now on I'm only paying with Paypal for M&N. If it would have been a regular CC payment, I would have to file a charge back.

Stupid that after 10 e-mails, it only took them one day after the claim with Paypal to give up the refund.

Another reason to only use PayPal at M&N is that they refund return shipping costs up to 12x per year. Had to return a couple pairs of shorts and was reimbursed about a week after shipping them back.

Back
Top Bottom