Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Definitely need that white penny, especially for $200 like you guys that got it. Would be my second home jersey for the collection.

I mean. If he’s selling the swingmans to him outside of eBay and not getting hit with any seller fees, that’s not that bad.

I sold a few swingmans not too long ago on eBay. I got around $85 for each of them and it took a minute to move them. Assuming he didn’t pay retail for most of them, cashing out and not going through the hassle of moving them one by one is understandable.
Yea 1 by 1would take forever imo plus the shipping trips etc...

Anyone familiar with eBay seller edbabyin? Just need to know if his jerseys are authentic or not because I see some go for well under retail so I’m skeptical.
i believe they are fake from earlier discussions here. I am also in the MN FB group, and another user has told me to stay away. He sells grade A counterfeit.

Dawg, man, that’s like under $70 a pop.

You sure you don’t wanna put in the extra legwork?

Do we need to talk about this Spree ASG joint?
1600178420053.jpeg

Size M

Anyone familiar with eBay seller edbabyin? Just need to know if his jerseys are authentic or not because I see some go for well under retail so I’m skeptical.
It’s been said a few times on here and a ton of times on fb. High quality fakes. They look decent. But next to a real one you can see many flaws. And everyone he has, has a messed up looking nba logo with no definition to the head.

Damn y’all got me skeptical now lol
Should I try to squeeze more$ out of him?
You won’t. He pays better than most resellers. It’s more efficient to sell outside of them. Because they are looking to profit about 2 1/2 times as much as they give you. But it is a hassle to sell a ton of jerseys and ship them sometimes taking the lump sum is just easier.

Yea quick lump sum don’t wanna bother with hoping someone buys them etc...

He’s giving me $1400+ for 21 jerseys
I sold all of mine 14 jerseys for about $60 a piece to one guy (who was actually buying to wear). Wasn’t trying to make any money off of them. Just trying to get rid of them and keep all my authentics plus bless somebody else . Was much easier just to do the lump sum when u factor in all the shipping costs and trips and hassles of trying to sell individually. So if not selling for the money I would def say cash out the lump sum. Plus I had worn 10 of them like 1 time and 4 were new...but I bought almost all of mine for like $70-$75

how do you find guys to sell all your jerseys to? i would like to get a lump sum for my oversized jerseys lol... i would oop someone here but im sure nobody wears 52

I sold all of mine 14 jerseys for about $60 a piece to one guy (who was actually buying to wear). Wasn’t trying to make any money off of them. Just trying to get rid of them and keep all my authentics plus bless somebody else . Was much easier just to do the lump sum when u factor in all the shipping costs and trips and hassles of trying to sell individually. So if not selling for the money I would def say cash out the lump sum. Plus I had worn 10 of them like 1 time and 4 were new...but I bought almost all of mine for like $70-$75
Yea a lot of these I got for free when I had a lil Latina working at lids. I’m just a lot bigger now and think a L would fit me much better

how do you find guys to sell all your jerseys to? i would like to get a lump sum for my oversized jerseys lol... i would oop someone here but im sure nobody wears 52
Sold mine on fb group within mins of posting. Also had a bunch of people hitting me up for individual jerseys. I could made a BUNCH more but was just easier and quicker to do lump sum. I’m an XL-48 by the way

Mentioning hardwood is almost as bad as posting just don shorts.

maybe im old school but supporting guys like him is why you cant cop the georgetown release

Dont do it Geno, you can get more scrilla w/o him
Lol I don’t wanna wait 4-6 months tryna get off 21 jerseys

So, do you guys just buy with the intention of reselling? Or you just buy **** and realize, I don't need this anymore and sell it?

So, do you guys just buy with the intention of reselling? Or you just buy **** and realize, I don't need this anymore and sell it?
Buy with the intention of wearing before you know it a year or 2 goes by and you haven’t worn not 1 but you’ve gained 30 lbs...

So Geno has to let them go lol my M days are over, Prbly never should have got a M in the first place.

Dont support hardwood. Hes bad for the hobby. If you dont need the cash immediately, you can sell them yourself without too much effort.
I was trying sell my Kobe all star 04 jersey (got the 03 Kobe all star which I preferred) NWT size medium to him and he offered $160:sick: I know its still a full size run on M&N, but damn :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom