Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

How long ago?
not sure exact time, but probably a little under a month ago. I only was offering to let it go for less than retail as I was able to cop the Kobe 03 All star red jersey for 30% off from Fanatics. I didn't even bother replying back to him. I would sell here, but Im nowhere close to 300 posts even though I been here for years:rofl:

Buy with the intention of wearing before you know it a year or 2 goes by and you haven’t worn not 1 but you’ve gained 30 lbs...

So Geno has to let them go lol my M days are over, Prbly never should have got a M in the first place.
This hit way too close to home. I’ve got all Mediums and right now they fit just right. Planned to break them out next summer. Hopefully the body holds on :lol:

Mentioning hardwood is almost as bad as posting just don shorts.

maybe im old school but supporting guys like him is why you cant cop the georgetown release

Dont do it Geno, you can get more scrilla w/o him
the Georgetown joints was on M&N for a good part of 24hrs. It’s not like resellers bought out all the jerseys and shorts in a hour. I get not supporting resellers, but sometimes they come in handy...

how do you find guys to sell all your jerseys to? i would like to get a lump sum for my oversized jerseys lol... i would oop someone here but im sure nobody wears 52
I wear a 52. But I sell to HWF and to city of winners. Andrew Knoll on fb is city of winners

What’s your height and weight?
5’8, 170. Beer belly shows a little in the mediums but nothing terrible. Enough space to wear a tank or fitted/compression shirt under.

I’m 32 and don’t anticipate any significant body changes at this point. If I was still at my heaviest (180) then I would def need a Large. But that was when I was living a very unhealthy lifestyle. Eating better alone has kept those extra 10 lbs off.

IMG_4377.JPG
IMG_4378.JPG
IMG_4379.JPG
IMG_4380.JPG

Any difference between the Kobe rookie authentics from 2016 versus all the newer ones? I’m guessing they have been being mass produced since retirement or ultimately his passing. Mine was made in 09/16.

Thanks

He told me he buys in bulk at wholesale prices. He told me once that he gets stuff like new M&N at about 50-60 percent of retail.

Yeah, but I was more interested in where he was sourcing them from. Seems like it's just from private sellers looking to move their collections in bulk, which isn't anything special. If it was directly from M&N, then it would've been more interesting.

hes buying from employees who have discounts and people who are dumb enough or desperate enough to sell for the low. Ive sold him plenty of things in bulk considering it was easier to move all at once instead of waiting for lowballs

Back
Top Bottom