Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Just got off work so late to the party. BSTN selection was amazing. I tried to check out the first time and my bank canceled it and sent me a text. I ok'ed everything and they told me to try it again. When I got back on my cart was updated and the white authentic bulls shorts had sold out SMH. Ended up copping the white 96 Finals Jersey (white) ! Lets gooo !!!!

Banks don’t mess with BTSN lol I got cancelled 2x even after I ok’d everything.

Question fellas on M&N am I trippin or is there no difference between the 96-97 Bucks Ray Ray? One is $325 the other is $255?

To be fair, this thread singlehandedly ruined it
alonzo-mourning.gif

Banks don’t mess with BTSN lol I got cancelled 2x even after I ok’d everything.

Question fellas on M&N am I trippin or is there no difference between the 96-97 Bucks Ray Ray? One is $325 the other is $255?
A question that is often asked about jerseys, but m&n just tends to up their prices with restocks or newer runs no difference in the jerseys

Phone orders were ridiculous. Called once dude said 50 for shipping to canada. Hung up on him.

I picked up a pinstripe Jordan off of BSTN too. Total was $202 but not mad about it at all even with the shipping charge.

Back
Top Bottom