Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

They recently raised the price on the white 76ers Allen Iverson rookie jersey to $325 when they have been $300 since the 2000s. :emoji_angry:🙄👎:emoji_money_mouth:💰💵💲

They're $325 regular price on the Fanatics Inc. sites so far. That's going to suck for people who want one going forward. At least I lucked out and got mine in early 2018.

I also recall '80s Lakers jerseys of Magic Johnson & Kareem Abdul-Jabbar were $260 in the 2000s during the apex of throwback jerseys. I believe it was the last decade they went up to $300.

I’m sure Charles is fine :lol:

also these player deals could be why prices are starting to go up

Copped the Aikman big star jersey from the 40% off sale. Always loved that jersey and loved Aikman. Glad to add it to the collection.

Got the last L in the MJ red finals this morning. The one with the trophy patch. Surprised it was still there to be honest.

Anybody ever been cancelled by M&N over some fraud BS? Or is that what they do when they don’t have the jersey?

Anybody ever been cancelled by M&N over some fraud BS? Or is that what they do when they don’t have the jersey?

It's possible that they don't have the jersey and the online stock wasn't updated to reflect it. This has happened to me before. Just e-mail them because they won't pick up. I think their phone has always been at the bottom of the ocean.

M&N lack of free shipping is not good right now. What gives? I wonder what made them take that option off the table.

Copped the black '98 Iverson I had been eyeing for some time, couldn't pass up $145 shipped. I almost got the white as well, but I know I'm barely gonna wear ANY jersey right now, so the holdout continues on that one.

Mail Call: Was able to negotiate all 3 for $150 shipped. The T-Wolves shorts are non-M&N (Starter Authentics). Now I'm just waiting on my M&N UK order to come in this week and I hope that's it for me until year-end, we will see :lol:

shorts.jpg

Back
Top Bottom