Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

New pickup, MJ shrug game jersey. I love the heat press Bulls jerseys, that’s when he was at his best and he became my favorite player. Being 8 years old and seeing the Shrug game live had me in amazement that he could kill it with the 3 point shots as well as be a dominant guard and the best dunker. Can’t wait to wear this with the Carmine 6s 🔥
656DA715-3074-4543-95C6-83A9EE8A0074.jpeg

517EE5BA-D354-498A-AD87-84A9C9B366C9.jpeg

8523EFA2-EE99-4E66-A8C5-799D80B5BB66.jpeg

B7EDD3E7-6650-4E02-A259-E1F484D0F834.jpeg
What year is the red MJ?

I also have this, and it's such a great jersey. It's one of my favorites. I don't even want to know what the China run feels like.

actually this newer 1991-92 run Shrug jersey is great quality. It's almost spot on to what Jordan wore during that game. mitchell and ness are actually using the old mesh they used to use on the USA made Jordan jerseys and the early 00s mitchell and ness jerseys. the numbers are heat pressed instead of screened on, but in the 91-92 seaon the letters were heat pressed with no air holes showing through

mitchell and ness are actually using the old mesh they used to use on the USA made Jordan jerseys and the early 00s mitchell and ness jerseys

Interesting. I just got the 93 ASG jersey in and the mesh is stiff still. It's not terrible, but when I compare it to, let's say my Mark Price jersey, that mesh has more "give" for lack of a better word. Maybe they switched the mesh overall, or maybe that mesh was specific to that particular jersey, idk. I wish they just keep that lighter mesh, it feels better in hotter weather.

actually this newer 1991-92 run Shrug jersey is great quality. It's almost spot on to what Jordan wore during that game. mitchell and ness are actually using the old mesh they used to use on the USA made Jordan jerseys and the early 00s mitchell and ness jerseys. the numbers are heat pressed instead of screened on, but in the 91-92 seaon the letters were heat pressed with no air holes showing through
Yep. I recently sold mine. But the quality of that jersey is spot on

1988-89, its "The Shot" jersey (USA made version)
I have that same jersey in the USA version, the first production run. The white around the name and numbers has turned pink over time. When they first released M&N Jordan jerseys I know the first 4 were made in the USA. They did the 85 All Star, the 98 All Star (home bulls with patch,), 98 road and the 89 road.

Interesting. I just got the 93 ASG jersey in and the mesh is stiff still. It's not terrible, but when I compare it to, let's say my Mark Price jersey, that mesh has more "give" for lack of a better word. Maybe they switched the mesh overall, or maybe that mesh was specific to that particular jersey, idk. I wish they just keep that lighter mesh, it feels better in hotter weather.

i know what you mean, i have the 91 ASG and the mesh is stiffer. It seems jerseys that have sublimation like the 91 and 93 ASG jerseys use the lower quality stiffer mesh with the smaller airholes. The heat pressed Jordan jerseys seem to be the only ones with the higher grade mesh with the bigger airholes. But that may the reason they have gone up $50 more than their original releases since those older heat pressed jordan jerseys used Swingman quality mesh

I got this red Raptors jersey the day before last Thanksgiving. I actually liked it when they made this their road jersey during the 2000s.

But there are already a few small snags on the front and I haven't even worn it yet! :emoji_angry:
IMG_4904.JPG
IMG_4905.JPG
Thanks for a reason not to buy the purple/black one.

What are some websites possibly overseas that may have some older style Just Don shorts?

I’m looking for a pair of blue Timberwolves just don shorts in a size small and I can’t seem to find them anywhere.

Also are there any other used marketplace platforms that I don’t know about?

Back
Top Bottom