Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Constantly searching for a sale on nba shorts. Coming up with nothing. Would think they’d be on sale left and right since it’s winter

USPS is backlogged heavy. I sent a package from here in NYC to South Carolina and my Mom is just now getting her christmas gift.

I got this red Raptors jersey the day before last Thanksgiving. I actually liked it when they made this their road jersey during the 2000s.

But there are already a few small snags on the front and I haven't even worn it yet! :emoji_angry:

That jersey is dope. Nice score.

I was eyeing a ChrisBosh Raptors jersey mainly because it was his rookie season, not as highly coveted, and I can wear a variety of kicks with them. I hope you scored some BB4's with those.

USPS is backlogged heavy. I sent a package from here in NYC to South Carolina and my Mom is just now getting her christmas gift.

That jersey is dope. Nice score.

I was eyeing a Chris Bosh Raptors jersey mainly because it was his rookie season, not as highly coveted, and I can wear a variety of kicks with them. I hope you scored some BB4's with those.

Bosh would be cool because of that reason and it would be a little different too. It's funny you mentioned Shox BB4 because I got some during last summer for that exact reason, Vince Carter jerseys.

Grizzlies shorts restock on M&N

You're right...i remember the confusion in here when they were more expensive than the other shorts.

Grizzlies
Magic
Suns

Those were the three shorts we all noticed were $145

Anyone have advice on mitchell and ness swingman shorts? Im 6’1” about 200 lbs. i usually get L but i want an above the knee fit. Thanks!

Anyone have advice on mitchell and ness swingman shorts? Im 6’1” about 200 lbs. i usually get L but i want an above the knee fit. Thanks!
Still go with a large

A medium will be too tight around the crotch just being real

The large will probably sit right at your knee but you could easily roll the waistband on the swingman shorts and shorten them

It wild to me the hate behind the swingman line. Like people really care. I prefer authentics that’s what I buy 90% of the time. But I’m not always rocking an authentic to get it dirty. My swingmans are utilized for the beach, taking kids to the pool, throw on outside, etc. Not personally trying sweat my balls off in a 300$ Authentic. And I have an authentic shorts and a swing man pair and those swingman pair see much more use. Pockets all day. Buy what you like/can afford/will use.

Back
Top Bottom