Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

It wild to me the hate behind the swingman line. Like people really care. I prefer authentics that’s what I buy 90% of the time. But I’m not always rocking an authentic to get it dirty. My swingmans are utilized for the beach, taking kids to the pool, throw on outside, etc. Not personally trying sweat my balls off in a 300$ Authentic. And I have an authentic shorts and a swing man pair and those swingman pair see much more use. Pockets all day. Buy what you like/can afford/will use.

exactly my sentiments

Haters gon hate!

don’t own any swing man jerseys, have a few swing man shorts but haven’t even worn them yet

I’m authentic all day regarding jerseys but buy what you like

Anytime cats start doggin swingmans, you can bet your life it’ll be a cat that follows up with “buy what you like”.

lol it never fails.
Come on bro, tag me :lol:

like I said, zero reason to judge what a dude cops

you guys know all I got is authentics So not like I’m butt hurt over comments but I’ll stop!

end of the day tho, regarding anything. Buy what you like, for real!

The authentics are nice. But i just feel swingmans are more practical. They are cheaper in price and have pockets. Idk. Pay for authentics and tailor some pockets. Just too much work

Just tried on a few jerseys for the hell of it. I’m 6’1 175-180. Typically cop 40’s for the perfect fit. Think i’m going 44 moving forward. Putting these joints on kinda a struggle. and rocking a hoodie underneath is a no go with 40s.

Also one reason to cop authentic. Authentics can be had for swingman prices. In some cases. especially shorts. NEVER pay retail for shorts.

Just tried on a few jerseys for the hell of it. I’m 6’1 175-180. Typically cop 40’s for the perfect fit. Think i’m going 44 moving forward. Putting these joints on kinda a struggle. and rocking a hoodie underneath is a no go with 40s.

Also one reason to cop authentic. Authentics can be had for swingman prices. In some cases. especially shorts. NEVER pay retail for shorts.
Besides ebay. What are some good sites for these prices for the shorts??

Thanks for a reason not to buy the purple/black one.

Don't be discouraged about getting a jersey in that material similar to that red Raptors jersey because a majority of the jerseys I have with that material don't have snags. They're actually in good condition to me. And I don't wear them frequently honestly so that could be a factor regarding their condition.

It's just that Raptors jersey I noticed that had those flaws.

how many authentic/jerseys y'all got?

I think im around 50 now, funny how all I had was some Kobe and Jordans for the most part then got obsessed with getting more and more

I think im around 50 now, funny how all I had was some Kobe and Jordans for the most part then got obsessed with getting more and more

Good question. I'm positive I have over 50 now. I actually have 15 Michael Jordan jerseys now.

Last edited:
Do you guys think they will release an Authentic Mike AlStott TB jersey? He’s one of my favorite full backs and all I see is swingman jerseys. I want the authentic LOL.
Also, do anyone have the Authentic NY Knicks shorts with the black border on the sides? Cant find those anywhere

I’m around 144 authentic jerseys after downsizing a bit and keeping things strictly to my favorite teams for the most part, with a few exceptions here and there.

I sold all my M&N authentic shorts aside from my Laker pairs though. A lot of them I never wore. Was a pain to rock them without pockets and having to wear a waist pack, and hard to find someone I trust to properly tailor them.

I got this Lakers shooting shirt shortly before Christmas. I recall these were made by Champion in the '90s.
IMG_4906.JPG
IMG_4908.JPG

Back
Top Bottom