Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

😏
20210702_192727.jpg

Shoutout H headdetective for the fitted :pimp:
This thing is ****ing beautiful

The 96 Team USA Penny Jersey is way off on the number why do they have it almost central for the Penny

The number should be to the left of the jersey completely under the A in USA and the small basketball as shown below

300 n they cant even get it right what happened to as close to the original as it gets the Grant Hill ones correct smh
Screenshot_20210703-013652_Chrome.jpg

My Penny USA sz L got cancelled too…..a week after I placed the order. So much BS…..it took a week for them to figure out they didn’t have my size? Email said no new inventory coming in either. I sent an email reply keeping my cool but with some choice words calling them out.

Meh, the USA font is a tad shorter length wise but I don't think it's as drastic as you're making it out to be. It's off a couple of inches but not something glaring that stands out.

PhotoGrid_1625310490196.jpg

This would annoy the hell out of me. It’s not a deal breaker but that’s something that was easy to fix and noticeable. Needs to be moved a whole inch.

I've asked before but has anyone received their Carmelo 06-07 jersey from Mitchell & Ness (seems some folks got it from Fanatics)? I ordered mine on May 28th and other than a standard reply that due to Covid processing orders might be delayed, they haven't provided any further response to my enquires or formally cancelled the order.

Now you place them next to eachother I hate it even more an inch? id argue nearly 2 as the 6 gos past the USA font on the og

Dont let them off the hook man this is typical lazyness by a company who charges the earth for there gear and its not accurate I understand ya glad to have the jersey but as a huge Penny fan I am glad I dont changes the whole look for me qc and first article inspection must not be a thing at M&N.

Last edited:
I've asked before but has anyone received their Carmelo 06-07 jersey from Mitchell & Ness (seems some folks got it from Fanatics)? I ordered mine on May 28th and other than a standard reply that due to Covid processing orders might be delayed, they haven't provided any further response to my enquires or formally cancelled the order.

Not on the same level but they did this to me back in February with the 86/87 Hawks swingman shorts I ordered and 2 weeks went by and dude told me they canceled my order due to being sold out.

But id not recieved any refund or email stating this until I reached out then suddenly after I did they did both.

Told them straight your to big a company and charge to much for items to treat loyal customers like this my account gos back over 10 years with them

Crickets was all I got.

I’d call and ask for a refund dude

CA46D137-6DA2-401D-9E5D-5C3E29E4BB00.jpeg
2FC0F5D3-5812-4C0F-BC00-A4625DAA02AD.jpeg

can someone school me on the differences between these two besides the waistband? Which is the better pair? Tryna cop one. Both Mitchell and Ness..

CA46D137-6DA2-401D-9E5D-5C3E29E4BB00.jpeg
2FC0F5D3-5812-4C0F-BC00-A4625DAA02AD.jpeg

can someone school me on the differences between these two besides the waistband? Which is the better pair? Tryna cop one. Both Mitchell and Ness..
Authentics (bottom pair) are worth the extra money like 99% of the time. They're much thicker, heavier, and overall just constructed better. The only thing swingman really have over authentic is that they have pockets and authentics don't. End of the day it's up to you what you care about

Not on the same level but they did this to me back in February with the 86/87 Hawks swingman shorts I ordered and 2 weeks went by and dude told me they canceled my order due to being sold out.

But id not recieved any refund or email stating this until I reached out then suddenly after I did they did both.

Told them straight your to big a company and charge to much for items to treat loyal customers like this my account gos back over 10 years with them

Crickets was all I got.

I’ve gotten good service pretty consistently from the flagship store both when I’ve done phone orders and the times I’ve gone in person.

But it’s real hit or miss with the website. I don’t mind paying the prices they charge if I want something. This can be an expensive habit. I know what I signed up for. But a little transparency and willingness to make things right when there was a mistake made which isn’t my fault would go a long way.

I wouldn’t be mad over an item I ordered being cancelled because they’re out of stock. Things happen. But I would get annoyed if there was no movement on my order for two weeks. I have to reach out to them only to hear it got cancelled and then they lag on the refund and act indifferent toward making things right. Like this is you guys mistake, process that refund once you realize you can’t fulfill the order and throw me a one time use promo code for a future order, and I would be fine and understanding.

The top is swingman and cheaper
The bottom is authentic and to me better
Top joints you’ll have for a summer or two.

Bottom you’ll have for life.
Authentics (bottom pair) are worth the extra money like 99% of the time. They're much thicker, heavier, and overall just constructed better. The only thing swingman really have over authentic is that they have pockets and authentics don't. End of the day it's up to you what you care about

Thanks for the help y’all!

So if I were looking for daily wear/a pair to hoop in, would the swingmans be better? Sounds like the authentics are the pair you wear sparingly.

Fanatics been adding new nba authentic everyday

just added 2000 finals Shaq, they got the Spain iverson too

soon that Kobe will be there :nerd:

I copped, but still waiting on it to arrive from Australia. CK has it tagged as a “World Exclusive”, then it pops up at at least 2 other US retailers days later. :rolleyes

But quality/construction won’t be any different than their other current Swingmans. Heat pressed everything, including the NBA logo.

Wait, where else is it available? CK sold out before I could figure out what size I was going to go with.

Lol I don’t
Do you have a link to Spain Iverson? I don’t see it?

Back
Top Bottom