Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I have a suggestion for Don. Crotch billboards should be more relatable like people's occupation, interest, etc. that would get you some weird looks lol

Dons are nice don't get me wrong but this is the wrong thread or one needs to be created just for Dons. I see pages and pages of Don talk. Need to stick to the basics.

the problem is that Mitchell and Ness aren’t making that many new authentic jerseys now, most of them are crappy quality swingmans. I for one would like some obscure jerseys as a authentic, like a Oakley Bulls, 1990-91 Pippen, Cavs Kevin Johnson or a Dee Brown Celtics

No different than wearing a jersey. Those are the original walking billboards.
I do feel a whole way about the type of clothing I used to get my kids that would be plastered in brand names. Really became disgusted by it.

But the crotch buildboard feels like a new level of shamelessness.

Aight I'm done. Shot from today to make up for the irrelevant contributions I've made today.
20210708_074609.jpg

Dons are the wave rn, nothing wrong with that… get your shxt off. Trends die hard… feel like we’ve seen the beginning of the end with the corny knockoffs (random street wear brands with the crotch billboards, those cheap wrestlemania hulk hogan joints, etc). Eventually that’ll go too far and don fanboys will check out. My opinion. No hate, no sweat off my back

No different than wearing a jersey. Those are the original walking billboards.
Difference is one is what the players wear and have worn since forever, the other is not

Dons are the wave rn, nothing wrong with that… get your shxt off. Trends die hard… feel like we’ve seen the beginning of the end with the corny knockoffs (random street wear brands with the crotch billboards, those cheap wrestlemania hulk hogan joints, etc). Eventually that’ll go too far and don fanboys will check out. My opinion. No hate, no sweat off my back

Difference is one is what the players wear and have worn since forever, the other is not
Off Whites are another example. Jordan never wore those.

Jerseys aren't exactly walking billboards imo. But I do see why the big sized patches and extra logos get people's attention.

Those split Finals shorts were a abomination. I get what Don C was trying to do with those but anyone whos a fan of one team usually wouldn't be caught dead in the other team's jersey or shorts (case in point: Lakers/ Celtics). I'd like to see Just Don do the Tie Dye Nets and the home Suns shorts, both of those would be a day 1 cop. On another note, Oneness really needs to lift the restrictions on the Atlanta Braves shorts

1) I'm clearly bored 2) Idk which one to throw on for the day lol 3) IYKYK....
20210708_132225.jpg
My dream is to have a matching retro tees to match the year of my shorts. When I saw the WnCK's tees (too ****ing dope btw), i was hoping the red pair was from 93. Alas, it was not. Still would go with that fit though.

Back
Top Bottom