Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Anyone know how the sizing is like for the NBA warm up jackets? I’m looking at buying a bulls jacket

Wool jackets have always been the original M&N flex item to me.... way before Dons shorts. Those jackets are fire.

Kobe MPLS can't come soon enough. They have a whole swingman lineup with Horry and Fisher, in that style too! Hope the Shaq is authentic.

Yea the prices were from 450-600 retail . Back in like 2012? 13? The kobe one they just dropped is 500. I was shocked to see no one post it in here yet

20210707_142546.jpg

Also got this last week!

Should we draft cade or jalen green ?
Cade so maybe Jalen can drop to us

I remember when they had all diff teams and would regularly be 40-60% off. Regret not grabbing one at least.

The mlb playoff sales were so clutch. Stack the 10% off on top.

20210707_141231.jpg

Just need red wings to finish the set.

Nice archaic stuff because I haven't seen them produce those types of jackets after the mid 2000s. I can tell they're heavy and warm. They have a nice bygone era look to them.

They're definitely not a bad thing at all because they're detailed and neat, but I could never get into those jackets myself for some odd reason despite the fact that they're nice. Perhaps it wouldn't be conducive for me to have them living in California weather.

Back
Top Bottom