Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

The others...
IMG_20210927_231522_885.jpg
IMG_20210927_231525_063.jpg
IMG_20210927_231527_328.jpg
IMG_20210927_231530_502.jpg
IMG_20210927_231516_070.jpg
IMG_20210927_231513_955.jpg

Waiting for my dude to make my grail :pimp:

I'm finally posting this 2007-08 Lakers Kobe Bryant jersey with the 60th Anniversary patch that I got during the summer.
IMG_5466.JPG
IMG_5467.JPG

I have a feeling there is a discrepancy with this jersey because the placement of the "LAKERS" script on the front is slanted, somewhat similar to the style of their '70s to '90s jerseys with the drop-shadow numbers. Would this qualify as an error with this Lakers jersey style?
IMG_5468.JPG

Here's a picture of the Lakers number 8 jersey I have with the placement of the "LAKERS" script on the front being nearly perfectly horizontal. I assumed the placement of the "LAKERS" on the front was always neatly horizontal on the 1999-00 to 2017-18 Lakers jerseys in this style.
IMG_5469.JPG

So now I'm confused because of how it is on the number 24 jersey. Can anyone please clarify if the placement of the "LAKERS" on the front of the number 24 jersey is wrong? And if the placement on the front of the number 8 jersey is correct with this style?

Rivalry_Sportswear on IG

don't get me wrong trucustoms does good work
but for MN retail prices I want super anal attention to detail

tru is like 80 percent. mdiddy goes overboard for similar prices

mdiddy used to be on here in the early 2000s

Jock tag better, ok. But 80% vs 100%? My trucustoms are pretty darn close to 100% imo

Jock tag better, ok. But 80% vs 100%? My trucustoms are pretty darn close to 100% imo
theyre sweet jerseys don't get me wrong. tru's are better than MN but u can get MN on discount often

with that said last MN i bought was the first run USA MJ, just can't do the chinese jersey

actually i lied. i bought some authentic shorts. i try to go for the first run manufacturer

but w jersey back in style. deals are harder and harder to come by

Damn I can't un-see now. Looked like someone dumped 6 pairs of shorts in the dryer and they all melted together.

Love all the hate on the collect & select shorts….meanwhile my post lead to clutch NT’er cvocvo cvocvo hooking me up with a pair! Also ordered a trucustom Barkley purple Sunburst jersey….can’t wait!

What the/mismatched color shoes & $400 “authentic” shorts with the logo on the crotch been worn by some of y’all but I’m the one with bad taste 😂

Love all the hate on the collect & select shorts….meanwhile my post lead to clutch NT’er cvocvo cvocvo hooking me up with a pair! Also ordered a trucustom Barkley purple Sunburst jersey….can’t wait!

What the/mismatched color shoes & $400 “authentic” shorts with the logo on the crotch been worn by some of y’all but I’m the one with bad taste 😂
yes crotch logo shorts won't age well but ur what the shorts are horrendous

just saw ur joined date goddamn og

theyre sweet jerseys don't get me wrong. tru's are better than MN but u can get MN on discount often

with that said last MN i bought was the first run USA MJ, just can't do the chinese jersey

actually i lied. i bought some authentic shorts. i try to go for the first run manufacturer

but w jersey back in style. deals are harder and harder to come by
Not saying that you're comparing Tru to mn. But, I , personally wouldn't get any jersey made from Tru that I could get via mn... Unless mn really botched it.

Barkley's will prob never be produced again, it's been years since we've seen a flo jo home or away Miller and it will prob be a while before we see Cavs fanatics and retro heat lebron jerseys.

With that being said, Tru jerseys are much closer to og authentic quality than 80%

Imo, 80% is closer to what you get from mn these days.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom