Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I used to say that but now here I am… on a hunt for that split don Laker Celtic joints… props for that mankind dude bars doe… it made me laugh

I knew Dons weren’t for me when I saw that fat Mankind looking dude that got banned wearing them.

I agree with you about disliking overpriced and overvalued Just Don shorts, but please don't insult Mankind because he's a wrestling legend.

I can't believe you compared that overweight dude who has a sick affinity for Just Don shorts to Mankind. Yes, that guy is big, but we all know he can't step in a wrestling ring and execute like Mankind. He's also somewhat big enough to be a lineman, but he clearly ain't in shape to step on a field and put in work in the trenches. You already know he can't run and move like those 300 lb guys.

He looks more like those fat guys who get drunk and get into fights at NFL games. I swear it's always the fat guys in those incidents at NFL stadiums based on the online videos I've seen.

1633889251070.gif

I agree with you about disliking overpriced and overvalued Just Don shorts, but please don't insult Mankind because he's a wrestling legend.

I can't believe you compared that overweight dude who has a sick affinity for Just Don shorts to Mankind. Yes, that guy is big, but we all know he can't step in a wrestling ring and execute like Mankind. He's also somewhat big enough to be a lineman, but he clearly ain't in shape to step on a field and put in work in the trenches. You already know he can't run and move like those 300 lb guys.

He looks more like those fat guys who get drunk and get into fights at NFL games. I swear it's always the fat guys in those incidents at NFL stadiums based on the online videos I've seen.

It’s asinine how he has gathered a cult following in this thread

2A77ED5A-5C62-4903-B368-01AFDE6F8970.png

Just grabbed the Atlanta Braves Just Dons fron StashedSF, I was waiting for those to go on sale.

Also Just Dons arent everyone's cup of tea, but personally theyre my favorite pair of shorts

Back
Top Bottom