Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

i remember cats wearing nba logo socks/headband/wristbands

those > these fruity stance socks

i got the first run #23's which were USA and double stitched

are the 45's kiss cut or double stitched?

That was definitely the 2000s with peeps wearing NBA accessories as fashion or street clothes.

That's nice that you have a made in USA Jordan jersey. It sucks that the made in USA 1985 NBA All-Star Game Jordan jersey has an error with the color pattern of the vertical stars on the sides though.

The #45 is layered stitching as all NBA jerseys that had stitching was in the '90s if I'm not mistaken. Kiss-cut started in 1999-00 with some teams, and some teams still retained layered stitching during that time. I think the mid-2000s was when more teams began to have kiss-cut stitching.

Oh God are we back to the Swingman vs Authentic mess again?

giphy (8).gif

06-07 Nets shorts came in, at least M&N got the dri fit material right, but still not feeling this Vietnam factory run.

I had the home swingman of Darius miles... I kinda miss that jersey... I think I gave it away when I moved

What I wore when I went to a mall and dinner in the Valley yesterday. I had to get my Sunday red on like Tiger Woods on a golf course on Sundays, again.

I had to get my correlation on with #45 with the jersey and shoes. Yes, I had on the 2018 Concord XI with the 45 on the back.

I'm glad I was the only MF in Topanga Mall with the jersey and shoes. I never intended to get the jersey, but getting those Concord XI in December 2018 changed my mind since it was the perfect jersey to wear them with like it was the 1995 NBA Playoffs.
IMG_5481.JPG

And I have a funny and random story to share from yesterday because they had me seated beside Big Boy (L.A. radio personality) when I went to have dinner at Lucille's. I don't have a picture of him as proof because I left him alone to respect his privacy. 😆
I wonder if you went down a size if that would fit you better

What’s the difference?
AAPE is a branch brand of BAPE. It follows the party line and the price is relatively reduced by 40% to 50%. The purpose is to make it affordable for young people who love BAPE culture. Bape is more expensive, especially some limited and co-branded products.

kind of like fear of god and essentials

aape and bape have different camo patterns and their logos are different

Back
Top Bottom