Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Swingmans been trash from day one.

Good for a wear or 2, then become throwaways.

Need to stop calling them Swingman then. Officially replicas.

The best swingmans were the original ones Nike made around 2002. Probably better than today's authentics. $60 retail.

F Swingman jerseys, period. They've been pieces 💩 ever since they've been manufactured. 💩 is 💩 regardless of whenever they were produced and whoever made them. They'll always be garbage in the history of mankind.

But I've been able to get those pieces of 💩 for quite a favorable deal on my own, then turn them into value for me. I've basically turned trash into treasure with them thankfully.

What I wore when I went to a mall and dinner in the Valley yesterday. I had to get my Sunday red on like Tiger Woods on a golf course on Sundays, again.

I had to get my correlation on with #45 with the jersey and shoes. Yes, I had on the 2018 Concord XI with the 45 on the back.

I'm glad I was the only MF in Topanga Mall with the jersey and shoes. I never intended to get the jersey, but getting those Concord XI in December 2018 changed my mind since it was the perfect jersey to wear them with like it was the 1995 NBA Playoffs.
IMG_5481.JPG

And I have a funny and random story to share from yesterday because they had me seated beside Big Boy (L.A. radio personality) when I went to have dinner at Lucille's. I don't have a picture of him as proof because I left him alone to respect his privacy. 😆

What I wore when I went to a mall and dinner in the Valley yesterday. I had to get my Sunday red on like Tiger Woods on a golf course on Sundays, again.

I had to get my correlation on with #45 with the jersey and shoes. Yes, I had on the 2018 Concord XI with the 45 on the back.

I'm glad I was the only MF in Topanga Mall with the jersey and shoes. I never intended to get the jersey, but getting those Concord XI in December 2018 changed my mind since it was the perfect jersey to wear them with like it was the 1995 NBA Playoffs.
IMG_5481.JPG

And I have a funny and random story to share from yesterday because they had me seated beside Big Boy (L.A. radio personality) when I went to have dinner at Lucille's. I don't have a picture of him as proof because I left him alone to respect his privacy. 😆
i see ya big dawg. nba socks are a nice touch

is that 45 a china MJ? do they even make USA 45's?

I’d take a size large Odom white swingman

Nike of course in mint condition: jersey was dope

i see ya big dawg. nba socks are a nice touch

is that 45 a china MJ? do they even make USA 45's?

Thanks, big dog. Too bad those NBA socks are discontinued because I don't think the company that made them has a contract with the league anymore. And the league doesn't wear those socks anymore either, which is a damn shame because the design was plain and cool. Good thing I stocked up on them during the 2000s because I still have multiple black and white pairs that are unworn. I admit I try to wear those socks with the NBA jerseys based in the mid-'90s to early 2010s to emulate that era.

The #45 jersey I have is made in China. I believe there were some variations of Michael Jordan jerseys that were made in USA during the early 2010s, then everything else was outsourced after that period.

Back
Top Bottom