Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Seen these at a Marshall’s by me. I doubt they have any real resell value. But good price if someone likes it. I really didn’t care for it so I didn’t cop.

56BAC1DE-EE0F-426C-9BFC-B916BA4CC685.jpeg

E9097EA8-425E-4835-8EDF-815B2F722226.jpeg
8FF17023-3246-4515-9C56-0B287E63C7F5.jpeg

new pickups. Warriors were $240 shipped, Rams were $160 shipped and were brand new with tags. You definitely can see a slight different in color on the Rams horns, but for the price i can’t complain
Nice pick ups. Rams Don from Ebayer qhillenterprises? Could you upload additional pix? TIA

Don’t think Nike has released too many authentic shorts since taking over the rights. Especially city authentic shorts.

don’t get your hopes up

the new nike authentic shorts are garbage
paper thin and super tight around the crotch

had some knicks shorts for a day before returning

Meh, that version is Nike's interpretation of those shorts, not exact. Tbh, I'm not feeling those either.

Don’t think Nike has released too many authentic shorts since taking over the rights. Especially city authentic shorts.
Nope. Mostly all swingman. They cool on discount for the gym. Been copping mostly raps shorts.

They literally released like 6 teams when they first got the contract the first year. Nothing since then just swingmans :stoneface:

pretty sure I almost got swingmans in those multiple times.

They literally released like 6 teams when they first got the contract the first year. Nothing since then just swingmans :stoneface:

Yea I didn’t think they made many.

Back
Top Bottom