Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

The only way I'm putting pockets in my shorts is if I learn how to do it myself, I don't trust tailors w/ something like that.

I like the running belt because I just let it rest over the waistband, don't even notice it's there.

That’s the exact reason why I haven’t got them done yet. I’m not going to send them out to just anyone. And there’s no real urgency to get them done on my end either. Weather is about to be trash for the most part for the next few months where I’m at.

Eventually I’ll find someone who has familiarity and experience putting pockets on m&n shorts, and when I do I’ll probably do the pair a care about the least as a test run before sending the rest out.

That's why I took my weakest pair in first to see the type of job they did

An experienced tailor should be able to do a clean job. My guy said it wasn't hard just time consuming

Going to bring a batch of 3-4 pairs in soon. Need to decide which are going first :emoji_thinking: :lol:

That's why I took my weakest pair in first to see the type of job they did

An experienced tailor should be able to do a clean job. My guy said it wasn't hard just time consuming

Going to bring a batch of 3-4 pairs in soon. Need to decide which are going first :emoji_thinking: :lol:

Would also be good idea to bring in a pair of just dons to see if they can replicate it. Having something they can reverse engineer as a model is usually good.

just waiting for my damn shipping confirmation from this weekends haul. Wednesday already and no updates on shipping. Crossing fingers that they don’t cancel.

if I knew someone around me who could do it I'd add pockets... I'd prolly let them do one pair at a time lol

The white penny is probably my favorite to wear in the summertime.

Is there any reason why M&N charges $75 more for the blue one? Doesn't make sense.

I was wondering the same thing.. I woulda copped but it's way overpriced....I have the white penny but I prefer the blue instead... I want a home Shaq but looks like they stopped making it

M&N does that a lot with the pricing. Pretty sure they restocked but used the old product tag for the white Penny. Blue one is using the updated product tag with the new pricing. Take advantage of it while you can.

M&N x Hulu x Wu Tang Clan

Didn't know about this collab, and looks like some of the tees are already just about sold out, but some of y'all might be interested. Appears to be an EB exclusive release, but no EB branding on any of it.

M&N x Hulu x Wu Tang Clan

Didn't know about this collab, and looks like some of the tees are already just about sold out, but some of y'all might be interested. Appears to be an EB exclusive release, but no EB branding on any of it.
I just got the tiger 🐅 style shirt
1. I'm a big Wu fan
2. Something to wear with the animal instinct 3s 🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom