Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

this one?

The color looks off... hope it's only the picture :emoji_rolling_eyes:

71308278_display_image.jpg

Stock photos can be all over the place with color. I'm waiting for the USA photos.

That said, M&N gets colors off all the time, so it's no suprise if the red is too bright.

Stock photos can be all over the place with color. I'm waiting for the USA photos.

That said, M&N gets colors off all the time, so it's no suprise if the red is too bright.
Hard to get correct tbh

Nike had it right but can blame teams for changing colors/hues through the years with material changes etc but that also falls on the manufacturer

I had the Wade alternate in the Reebok and adidas version prior to rev 30. Wish I still had pictures can’t remember how the color was

Hard to get correct tbh

Nike had it right but can blame teams for changing colors/hues through the years with material changes etc but that also falls on the manufacturer

I had the Wade alternate in the Reebok and adidas version prior to rev 30. Wish I still had pictures can’t remember how the color was

I'm talking more about the reddish purple they use for the Lakers and Vikings and the banana yellow they use for basically every team. Mariners, Pacers, some of the Warriors.

I don't need it to be the exact color code but they are using totally different hues sometimes.

Has anyone got a price discount after the fact? I know Nike does this when a price changes.

Thinking about returning a bunch of the shorts I just got and re-buy them later given that Black Friday is around the corner.

Hard to get correct tbh

Similar...i had the adidas black version. no longer have the jersey but i am 99% sure it was made of dazzle.

That one is dazzle too. Are you talking about the crappy really thick weird dazzle sixers and heat used in the 90s

the dazzle on that wade up there looks same as the dazzle heat, nuggets and all others were using before rev 30

unless I’m just confused :lol:

You make a statement, someone asks as to why, you claim it ain’t deep and can’t say said reasons. Makes sense. By all means, keep it moving.

I made a passing statement and now you in your feelings cause I don’t want to be explain my reasons to you. You either know or you don’t.

You clearly don’t lol

So just keep scrolling like many others have.

Just noticed… som Dons comes with that year date Eg: 98-99 raptors… while both of my Lakers don’t have… which brings me to they’re regular Mitchell and ness Au that they put the Logos and pockets 👊🏼

Back
Top Bottom