Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Just ordered a Vince Carter jersey and the black alternate Bulls shorts. Hopefully this is the last time M&N takes my money until next year lol

53FB0986-36D2-496E-B6C7-9FA8DF0ADFDA.jpeg

Just got these in from the 30% sale which brings me to another consistent topic on here: the white line down the middle.

Do all these have that or do I need to go ahead and return?

My grizz and raps have those as well. Bought around 2015/2016 I think. It is what it is.

Size M @ $170

Almost FSR @$170

Size M and XXL @ $150

Size M @ $200

FSR @ $200

Its always the sale before (pre-black Friday sale?) the official black Friday sale that it's worth it.

Correct. Historically, the week leading up to Black Friday had the largest discounts. Black Friday Day Of sale itself had lower % off.

HOWEVER, last year (2020) was the exception. Day off Sale had 45% off.

anything above the $200 for the just dons don’t feel right after that bulls/nuggets deal they had.
Lol I was about to say the same. $75 vanilla shorts and $250 Dons don't feel right. Maybe it's the combination of guilt and having hard time justifying. We've been spoiled.

Or Die Trying

Seriously, I'm boycotting this Vietnam run, the cuts just aren't good.

do you mean the basketball jersey cuts? or a diff model. Love to hear your thoughts on specifics (its the detail that counts when we spend 300$ retail for a jersey)

^ same... i passed myself... i did see some stuff i wanted to cop but i rather cop some stuff for the crib instead...

that is assuming we get some of the stuff advertised on the website, M&N inventory is doodoo.

I copped a bulls shooting shirt for ~$90 out the door and a pippen pinstripe for ~$150 out the door.

Great if it delivers, but meh if it dont.

do you mean the basketball jersey cuts? or a diff model. Love to hear your thoughts on specifics (its the detail that counts when we spend 300$ retail for a jersey)
I think beh235 beh235 meant both. From my experience with the Vietnam run, it is mostly the cut of the jersey that bothers a lot of collectors because the side panels gets in the way/rub against arm pits (eg. 2008/9 Kobe and '92 Team USA Jordan). For the shorts, the pinstripe Bulls is a great example because the color is off. On the other hand, I have the Vietnam run of the 96/97 alternate laker shorts.

check this out:

Last edited:

I'm specifically talking about the basketball jersey cuts and warmup jackets. They are smaller cuts it seems. The basketball jerseys are also very cookie cutter and everything seems to be the same. I appreciated when jerseys were made to be unique to a specific team/style. Now it just feels like jamming a round peg into a square hole to make money. As far as shorts, I only have one pair that is from the Veitnam run (02 Nets), and just ordered the 92 suns pair. Not sure what that will mean for me, but we already have evidence of inconsistency within the Vietnam run shorts wise.

Personally, I'm done with basketball jerseys from M&N because of lack of variety on authentics and too much focus on the lesser quality swingmans. I have previous swingmans, but have grown to really not like anything swingman because while it is a cheaper option, they REALLY cheaped out on the materials. It's a disrespect to the customer. I don't get into the swingman/authentic debate, because it's all personal preference and how you decide to spend your money, but they just simply got lazy on that end, and they don't even make an authentic option for the players they make swingman jerseys for. I've just found other methods to satisfy the list of things I want jersey wise.

Back
Top Bottom