Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

1C37AE7F-0E75-4AE3-8D72-1458C35881A8.jpeg

just got this in from the 40% sale, really pleased with it in person

Be even more dope if it wasn't cookie cutter
Bruh, we gotta cut back the nit-picking especially when others are posting their prized pick-ups.

I'd love to know any other brands that can produce anything remotely to par. If its Fed up stitching, placement/ actual quality its fine....

We all wish we can go back in time when M&N produced more unique looking jersey cuts, but people forget that they also come in some stupid big sizes and as "unique" those sizes are sometime they dont look that great when worn.

My only fear is 1 day M&N decides to creep their current swingman qualities into the authentics... oh god...

Bruh, we gotta cut back the nit-picking especially when others are posting their prized pick-ups.

I'd love to know any other brands that can produce anything remotely to par. If its Fed up stitching, placement/ actual quality its fine....

We all wish we can go back in time when M&N produced more unique looking jersey cuts, but people forget that they also come in some stupid big sizes and as "unique" those sizes are sometime they dont look that great when worn.

My only fear is 1 day M&N decides to creep their current swingman qualities into the authentics... oh god...

Why is it nitpicking? This is an outlet to point things out. As long as it's not malicious or disparaging, then there's nothing wrong with posting feedback or input as long as it's factual or legitimate.

And I can say that H headdetective is pretty neutral and never has malicious intent with his posts.

I recall those jerseys manufactured in the early 2000s during the apex of the throwback jersey fad since I had a lot of them. I agree that they were cut stupidly big as I've expounded on that multiple times on here. They were "unique looking" as you stated, and they had good quality that resembled the game jerseys. But they never looked great when worn, especially in hindsight now, because they were too damn big and long down to the knees. It looked like people were wearing trash bags when you look at old pictures now.

The quality on the authentic jerseys declined after the mid-2000s when they were sold to Reebok in either 2006 or 2007. It didn't change when Adidas took over when they bought Reebok later on. We're going to get the same subpar quality with the current ownership regime that bought Mitchell & Ness from Adidas.

The only salvation with the current authentic jerseys are that most of the font details and sizes being accurate despite some having discrepancies. And the color tones and shades on the jerseys, letters, numbers, and designs are accurate most of the times despite some jerseys having inaccurate shades.

Why is it nitpicking? This is an outlet to point things out. As long as it's not malicious or disparaging, then there's nothing wrong with posting feedback or input as long as it's factual or legitimate.

And I can say that H headdetective is pretty neutral and never has malicious intent with his posts.

I recall those jerseys manufactured in the early 2000s during the apex of the throwback jersey fad since I had a lot of them. I agree that they were cut stupidly big as I've expounded on that multiple times on here. They were "unique looking" as you stated, and they had good quality that resembled the game jerseys. But they never looked great when worn, especially in hindsight now, because they were too damn big and long down to the knees. It looked like people were wearing trash bags when you look at old pictures now.

The quality on the authentic jerseys declined after the mid-2000s when they were sold to Reebok in either 2006 or 2007. It didn't change when Adidas took over when they bought Reebok later on. We're going to get the same subpar quality with the current ownership regime that bought Mitchell & Ness from Adidas.

The only salvation with the current authentic jerseys are that most of the font details and sizes being accurate despite some having discrepancies. And the color tones and shades on the jerseys, letters, numbers, and designs are accurate most of the times despite some jerseys having inaccurate shades.
@ H headdetective i know you dont mean it in a negative way, and likewise my intent is to raise awareness to the consideration that peeps likely thought out these minor annoyances when dropping up to 300 buckaroos on something they obviously liked.

but @therealist1 why is it NOT nitpicking? I love how you act like a white knight to the rescue after you demonstrated the same elitism for such nick-picking but ignores the question I posed - I'd love to know any other brands that can produce anything remotely to par so jesus PLEASE enlighten us with your BETTER and MORE ACCURATE options instead of posing useless information about where you went to dinner and how you continuously post JORDANS in a M&N to humblebrag about fits that are AS COOKIE CUTTER AS THE NEXT PERSON

but nah, after you come off in disagreement you ended up proving my point - there isnt a better option.

Do I care if you agreed after re-gurgitations of my points as your own? Do I cared about how you posted previously or how you owned X/Y/Z? The constant Pfishing to act like you know more than the next person via humblebrag posts that you ALSO cookie cutter post across multiple threads is, admittingly, one of the biggest annoyances for me in this thread.

@ H headdetective i know you dont mean it in a negative way, and likewise my intent is to raise awareness to the consideration that peeps likely thought out these minor annoyances when dropping up to 300 buckaroos on something they obviously liked.

but @therealist1 why is it NOT nitpicking? I love how you act like a white knight to the rescue after you demonstrated the same elitism for such nick-picking but ignores the question I posed - I'd love to know any other brands that can produce anything remotely to par so jesus PLEASE enlighten us with your BETTER and MORE ACCURATE options instead of posing useless information about where you went to dinner and how you continuously post JORDANS in a M&N to humblebrag about fits that are AS COOKIE CUTTER AS THE NEXT PERSON

but nah, after you come off in disagreement you ended up proving my point - there isnt a better option.

Do I care if you agreed after re-gurgitations of my points as your own? Do I cared about how you posted previously or how you owned X/Y/Z? The constant Pfishing to act like you know more than the next person via humblebrag posts that you ALSO cookie cutter post across multiple threads is, admittingly, one of the biggest annoyances for me in this thread.

Damn, you are sensitive or have issues if you focus on me and care so much about my posts.

How is it elitism when I simply posted feedback without being malicious? People have the right to give input on something they see as long as they didn't trash it. You aren't the authority to dictate how people post after seeing a pickup. People on here are ignorant if they think it's elitism when someone doesn't like something that's inferior quality like crappy swingman jerseys.

It ain't bragging because it's a forum site where we share what we have. Others post jersey and shoe combinations, so are they bragging?

It's not like I posted where I ate in every post since you're so focused on that. Learn to read because I don't mention where I ate in every post.

I don't act like what you assume. It's just me and my thoughts.

I really don't give a rat's a%$ if it annoys you. That's your problem, not mine. I'm free to post as long as it's not in violation of rules or incendiary. I can't help you if you don't like it. I'm going to keep posting the way I do, so just live with it. It's not a problem with what I do on here if some agree with me or like it, that's just a you problem.

But thanks for being a fan of mine since you care that much about me and my posts.

Back
Top Bottom