Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Very happy with it. Think i'm gonna get a Knicks home Sprewell finals next.
IMG_6041.JPG
IMG_6042.JPG

Anyone notice how his speech pattern/the way he typed changed from usual? Wondering if I’m the only one lol.

Last M&N jersey that I bought was the made in USA Jordan back in '07 or '08.

I've stopped buying them a long time ago, :lol:

The point I was emphasizing is that they're not going to improve on authenticity or quality as long as their profits keep growing. And Peter Capolino isn't gonna come back to handmake anything to exact specifications either. Arguing on a sneaker message board isn't gonna make a difference as long as most in this thread keep buying jerseys. Don't take it personal though.

The point I was emphasizing is that they're not going to improve on authenticity or quality as long as their profits keep growing. And Peter Capolino isn't gonna come back to handmake anything to exact specifications either. Arguing on a sneaker message board isn't gonna make a difference as long as most in this thread keep buying jerseys. Don't take it personal though.

Obviously, which is why I no longer buy their jerseys.

Not taking anything personally, we're merely having a discussion.

Did anyone else get their teal Pistons shorts from the recent season ?

Mine came in and I’m super disappointed. The material quality is super thin and the color is off compared to prior seasons.

29170D36-47A7-478D-AA03-AC288696B75B.jpeg

Mine came in and I’m super disappointed. The material quality is super thin and the color is off compared to prior seasons.

Damn, forget about those white lines that color isnt even close (assuming its not the lighting)

Damn must be the Vietnam run? Same shi t happened to me with the bulls pinstripes. Preparing myself for the disappointment.

skyizthalimit skyizthalimit Interestingly enough it's a China run. I also bought a pair of the Net's tie-dye shorts and those were really good quality and a Vietnam run.

ahat ahat - unfortunately not a lighting issue. I previously owned a 2019 run of the shorts and the material was a brighter teal color and a thicker material

skyizthalimit skyizthalimit Interestingly enough it's a China run. I also bought a pair of the Net's tie-dye shorts and those were really good quality and a Vietnam run.

ahat ahat - unfortunately not a lighting issue. I previously owned a 2019 run of the shorts and the material was a brighter teal color and a thicker material
Darn it. For the price and return headache, I'll have to live with it.

Last edited:
I'm wondering when fraudsters will start trying to pass Trucustoms off as originals. I can easily see something like that Clippers Wilkins getting a Champion tag sold on it and being advertised as something else...

I say that with concern but great appreciation for the guy's work. It's THAT good.

I'm wondering when fraudsters will start trying to pass Trucustoms off as originals. I can easily see something like that Clippers Wilkins getting a Champion tag sold on it and being advertised as something else...

I say that with concern but great appreciation for the guy's work. It's THAT good.
Oh wow killer idea! That’d be an easy way for some chump change :emoji_money_mouth::emoji_money_mouth::emoji_money_mouth:

Back
Top Bottom