Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

wild that they’ve already made a romo

will def be copping that
my goat
ElatedWholeBlackandtancoonhound-size_restricted.gif

$300 for that plain *** jersey?

saw the Charles Woodson raiders is up. Kinda want that but unsure how long the sleeves areZ prob wouldn’t wear it til next fall

$300 for that plain *** jersey?

saw the Charles Woodson raiders is up. Kinda want that but unsure how long the sleeves areZ prob wouldn’t wear it til next fall
Long af. That’s why I sold mine. Thinking of going a size down

Wonder if they fixed the white Moss bleeding issue. Anyone know?
And now they have “exclusive” on a ton of jerseys lol

$350? Yikes

Wasn't that the og Lance Alworth price back in the day too? I vividly remember that and the rainbow Alex English being like $300 at the M&N store in Philly because I went to get both and of course, those two prices shocked me compared to the rest of their price points for similar jerseys.

Wasn't that the og Lance Alworth price back in the day too? I vividly remember that and the rainbow Alex English being like $300 at the M&N store in Philly because I went to get both and of course, those two prices shocked me compared to the rest of their price points for similar jerseys.

That Lance Alworth jersey was $450 back in the early 2000s during the apex of the throwback fad!

But they've had the standard $300 price for the last few years now. I have no idea what caused them to lower the price on them either, especially with the concept of inflation with companies normally raising prices on rehashed products going forward.

That Lance Alworth jersey was $450 back in the early 2000s during the apex of the throwback fad!

But they've had the standard $300 price for the last few years now. I have no idea what caused them to lower the price on them either, especially with the concept of inflation with companies normally raising prices on rehashed products going forward.

You have a very sharp memory

it reminds me of how LeBron can talk about game scenarios, play by play, with all the details included

I am more curious if anyone have insights to the planned sales, or opportunity for "potential sales" that are coming up from reputable retailers.

Somehow I normalized 150$ for jerseys as "steals"....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom