Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Had to cave and buy at retail on Corporate 🤷🏾‍♂️
2EDC2C3F-C14C-438C-8DA5-DF2FA3FD4FE1.jpeg

^ nothing wrong at copping for retail if you really want it... i rather cop and have it then wait for a sale only to not have your size

That’s where I’m at when it comes to stuff. Bit the bullet and paid retail for the Kobe MPLS jersey back in July. But I also wanted an authentic in that style since when I first got the swingman way back in 2002, so that was being copped on sight.

Sure I could’ve waited it out and got it for less. But as long as the majority of my purchases are well under retail, I don’t mind paying up to get the stuff I really want right away.

That’s where I’m at when it comes to stuff. Bit the bullet and paid retail for the Kobe MPLS jersey back in July. But I also wanted an authentic in that style since when I first got the swingman way back in 2002, so that was being copped on sight.

Sure I could’ve waited it out and got it for less. But as long as the majority of my purchases are well under retail, I don’t mind paying up to get the stuff I really want right away.

not sure how everyone feels but its kinda like jordans, only a matter of time before things restock or go on sale.

from what i recall those rockets jerseys were designed by a fashion designer (who was chinese if i'm not mistaken)... pretty sure she didnt have any experience in sports branding. rockets wanted to have a progressive design kinda like when florence griffith joyner designed the pacers unis. unfortunately the results werent as nice

Rockets jerseys still haven’t gotten better since either. This years City and last years City jerseys are the best they’ve had in more than a decade.

Found a tailor that added pockets to my authentic Bulls shorts.

She did a pretty good job, so now I’m having her add pockets to my 1994-95 Kings, 2007-08 Sonics, 1998-99 Pistons and 1996-97 Jazz.
1CEA633E-1241-4252-9BC3-04D140F42884.jpeg

67960301-412E-4227-9530-575355364D3E.jpeg

Nice job there. Hopefully you paid 40 to 60 for the work.

I remember Leo was charging 40 total then NT blew him up and it turned into 80 for the set.

Back
Top Bottom