Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I’m not sure if they would’ve worn that color scheme.

This is exactly what my good friend speculated on in the early 2000s, 2002 if I'm not mistaken!

I brought up that the NBA got lazy when they had the players wear their default teams' uniforms instead of the traditionally distinct All-Star Game uniforms during a conversation. He speculated that it could have been for marketing reasons because the NBA was internationally broadcast, so he logically assumed that they wanted the individual teams to get recognized that way instead of having the players wear All-Star Game uniforms, which could have potentially confused foreign viewers in making them assume the players were on an All-Star team instead of a real team.

It looks like that post validates my friend's theory about 20 years later.

This is exactly what my good friend speculated on in the early 2000s, 2002 if I'm not mistaken!

I brought up that the NBA got lazy when they had the players wear their default teams' uniforms instead of the traditionally distinct All-Star Game uniforms during a conversation. He speculated that it could have been for marketing reasons because the NBA was internationally broadcast, so he logically assumed that they wanted the individual teams to get recognized that way instead of having the players wear All-Star Game uniforms, which could have potentially confused foreign viewers in making them assume the players were on an All-Star team instead of a real team.

It looks like that post validates my friend's theory about 20 years later.
please do tell us who your friend is!

1642036003486.png

*types while chewing takeout burger from red robins*

20220113_083640.jpg

My Largent finally came in. I wanted to thank you guys for encouraging me to get it. Very heavy and I love it. My other recent pickups
Nice pick up. Out of all the jerseys the LT is the most fragile. It snags easier than the others but still beautiful regardless.

I really want those Sixers Just Dons but last year's sales taught me to be patient and wait it out

Wait it out for sure. I should have waited on the Griz dons.

The latest NFL dons are available with the 50% off sale so about 3 month or so we should be able to cop for 40, 50 or 60% off.

Wait it out for sure. I should have waited on the Griz dons.

The latest NFL dons are available with the 50% off sale so about 3 month or so we should be able to cop for 40, 50 or 60% off.

man I'm thisclose to getting the cowboys shorts on the 50. I'm trying to wait for the 60. I'm going to give it through the weekend. if it's not 60 by then I'm pulling the trigger.

The exclusion varies. It took like 4 months when the griz dons dropped, but these last NFL dons took like a month or 2.
If that Laker script goes 30 % on other website like corporate Gotem I’ll bite the bullet… I remember waiting out the yellow ones till it soldout I got the raptors and Grizz 60% off doe… the Lakers joints sold out faster

If that Laker script goes 30 % on other website like corporate Gotem I’ll bite the bullet… I remember waiting out the yellow ones till it soldout I got the raptors and Grizz 60% off doe… the Lakers joints sold out faster
I can never catch the Lakers on sale in my size corporate really don't be have good deals on the dons like oneness hopefully that 60 pop up I'm grab those jazz shorts and hopefully be done

Back
Top Bottom